MR_JR
Ill get me coat

i love mark williams
Reply 21
snooker?
Reply 22
Zurich
snooker?

Yes, Mark Williams the snooker player...she's taking the piss out of his accent :biggrin:
wcc17
I like a girl that is 1 year and 7 months younger than me. is that okay?>

Guy I saw last year was a year and 8 months older than me. Except I was 17 and he was 18(19 now), so the age gap wasn't at all visible. 11 and 13 though..that's another matter.
Reply 24
thanks

she turns 12 veryu soon though
I'm sure she'll be happy to go out with you. It means she can join Barbie and Ken on their double dates :smile:
Ye, you arent too bad, just remember there is the age gap, and you might be up for doing things she isnt. On the otherhand, girls mature way faster than guys do so its all checks and balances
Reply 27
I wouldn't count on anything sexual at 11 and 13 guys...
Then again, this is the UK....don't forget to use protection!
Reply 28
lol im not thinkinbout that plus the joke bout the barbie thing will get u beat up by a 13 year old :P :mad:
aww, I'm sure I can handle the odd "booboo" or two :wink:
Reply 30
(Run, the 13 year old's mad!)
Reply 31
this just makes me wanna comebac more
Reply 32
you should be thinking about playstations and football, not getting a girl... christ.
Reply 33
Yes it's fine, my g/f is 10 years younger than me, i'm 21.

JOKE....before any of you get on your high horse!
Reply 34
paedophile!!!111oneone... oh, wait..
Reply 35
Book-worm
Yes it's fine, my g/f is 10 years younger than me, i'm 21.

JOKE....before any of you get on your high horse!

Was bout to give u a rite gob full then, bout been a cradle snatcher!! My boyfriends 17 years older than me, Im 18 and hes 35 so age doesn't matter. I agree with a lot of posts though, at 11 and 13 u should be thinking bout barbies and playstations not getting it on!!!
Reply 36
awww thats so sweet! theres nothing wrong with an age difference, i always see guys who are a few years older than me. but remember, you grow up a lot between 11 and 13. her parents may not be to happy about it. and if your in year 9 and shes in year 7, you will prob get teased a lot!
Reply 37
i'm 21 and i would go out with a 16 year old depending on maturity levels ect ect!

Age 'aint nothing but a number!
Reply 38
im in 7th grade and shes in 6 my b-day was too late so i started school late :P
Reply 39
Age doesn't matter at all but at 13 do you actually want a girlfriend, and will the 11 year old want a boyfriend?

Latest

Trending

Trending