The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, gay sex is clearly on your mind, so why don't you go and find out?
Reply 41
Lol this thread is so gay.
Reply 42
I'm sorry, but "gay gays" made me laugh.
Reply 43
Original post by Webernets
The male G-Spot is in the arse. You can orgasm multiple times at once with a throbbing hot cock in there.

I gave you neg rep because your from liverpool and because of your dodgy comments
Reply 44
Original post by Arku
Hey mate, I'll answer your questions without the snarkiness. I'm truly bisexual (not just a gay man wanting to hold on to some form of heterosexuality) so I can let you know what it is like from a straight and gay perspective.

1. It feels different depending on if you are the giver or receiver. If you are the giver it feels like vaginal sex only tighter and more stimulating to your penis. If you are the giver, it is very hard to describe the sensation. There are thousands of pleasure nerves in the male anus/sphincter area and if done right will rock your world in a good way. Just as it is for a woman, to let a man enter you is a very big trust issue and if you trust that man to not hurt you, it can be the most pleasurable experiences you will ever have.

2. Obviously it feels good, or no one would practice it. Many straight couples practice it as well. It is great if you do it right. It most certainly is not just for the bond. Pleasure is there to be had.

3. Both feel good. At least for me it does. I am versatile and love giving and receiving. Contrary to the straight world's perception, being the receiver doesn't make you feminine or submissive or being the giver doesn't make you more manly or more in control. They both have their positives.

4. Mate, what you wrote here is why you are getting some negative replies. As a man who identifies as both straight and gay (bisexual), "No Homo" is a very derogatory term. It is used mainly by homophobes and gay haters. Please do not use terms like that if you are truly not homophobic. I realize you didn't get that "no homo" is bad, but it is. Besides that, you don't have to announce you are straight. The Gay and bisexual community is all about acceptance. It doesn't matter to us what your sexuality is. What matters is that you are kind and accepting of everyone and don't make judgments.

5. Maybe you can answer a question for me. You said you are curious. It is completely understandable for many reasons, but why are you personally curious about what anal sex feels like? I'm curious about why you are curious. LOL

Arku

hey have this 'no homo' its on the house....

edt: Lol im not even homophobic its called a joke...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Arku

4. Mate, what you wrote here is why you are getting some negative replies. As a man who identifies as both straight and gay (bisexual), "No Homo" is a very derogatory term. It is used mainly by homophobes and gay haters. Please do not use terms like that if you are truly not homophobic. I realize you didn't get that "no homo" is bad, but it is. Besides that, you don't have to announce you are straight. The Gay and bisexual community is all about acceptance. It doesn't matter to us what your sexuality is. What matters is that you are kind and accepting of everyone and don't make judgments.

5. Maybe you can answer a question for me. You said you are curious. It is completely understandable for many reasons, but why are you personally curious about what anal sex feels like? I'm curious about why you are curious. LOL

Arku

To answer point five, I just don't see why anyone would want to do it :dontknow:.

Sorry I don't know that what I said was offensive, I won't use it again :smile:
There was no reason to put it really, but I just didn't want most of the replies back to be 'You're gay' etc just wanted real answers.

I didn't even post anon so i'm not really of ashamed of people to think I'm gay. But you have you made a new account just to reply to this?
i'm 1million percent against gays. repent b4 its 2 late
Reply 47
buy a 'kenneth'?
Reply 48
Original post by blazetron
buy a 'kenneth'?

Don't know what that is and I'm not going to find out.
Homosexuality is wrong - full stop.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
Gay Gays? Sounds a little insulting towards Gay people.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by MostCompetitive
Homosexuality is wrong - full stop.

Why is it wrong?
I love gay sex with as many men as possible - no homo
Reply 53
Original post by Unknown?
Gay Gays? Sounds a little insulting towards Gays.

I can't help it. I think I turned when I first saw you :rolleyes:.

The title was a mistake anyway I wanted to say gay guys.
im top. but its pretty overrated.
Original post by markberry91
i'm 1million percent against gays. repent b4 its 2 late

Ahoyyyyyy everyone!

Here comes the the LORD of the Gay Gays.
feels gooooooooooooood LOL

everyone get in a train and TRY IT.
Reply 57
The obvious reply would be pleasurable wouldn't it? :biggrin:

(Sorry couldn't help myself)

DrTux
Reply 58
Original post by blazetron
buy a 'kenneth'?

I don't think he'd be ready for a Kenneth.... best had just leave him in the top drawer.
(edited 13 years ago)
Whats the difference between Clint Eastwood and anal sex?

.....One will make your day, the other will make your hole weak..... :smile:

Latest