The Student Room Group

do you have a fetish?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Walter Ego
Who ?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=464784

for your sock fetish.

I apologise .Ali. if you see this and realise I've directed someone to your profile who may fall in love with you.
Reply 41

christ look at those tits
Reply 42
Original post by Webernets
Saddism isn't it either. You're revealing more about yourself than you are procuring from me.

i never mentioned sadism.

what i've learnt about you is that you can't spell and you're too boring to say anything.
Original post by Luceria

Original post by Luceria
I love them! Well most anyway.

Only example I can think of at the moment.. From 3:00

Woah, if I were in that classroom... :sexface:
Original post by Psyk
You've clarified who's bum, but what about the nipples?

His :smile:

I also forgot he has a real thing for heels but it's mostly because I stand on his nipples in them.

and (not aimed at you, psyk) no, he is not gay. You guys all have your prostate up there so if you tried it, you'd probably enjoy it.
Reply 45
Original post by im so academic
Woah, if I were in that classroom... :sexface:

Haha.. Tell me about it.
Reply 46
Original post by Redreynard

what i've learnt about you is that you can't spell and you're too boring to say anything.

Well then, you can gloriously bask in your first taste of formal curriculum driven education rather flippantly then.
Reply 47
Original post by joey11223
also all related to clothing pretty much, in fact many of those on those list I'd call kinks then actual fetish's.

Another issue is the definition of fetish and sexual paraphilia, they get mixed up so it's all a little confusing.

But urm....any of these?

Vore
Guro
Scat
Omorashi/piss play(I should separate those really).
BDSM
Foot fetish

gah there are too many to put down, and some might be a tad extreme for a forum with young folk..

oh i can clear up the definitions issue.
a fetish is an object that is supposed to hold magical powers. such objects are common in magic done in west africa.
the word fetish has been generalised to mean any object that is venerated in its own right. and that brings us on to sex. you like women. you associate boots with women. you like boots. but when you like the boot in its own right. perhaps even prefer it to the woman. then, ol' son, you have a fetish: you are venerating the boot in its own right.
Luceria
Haha.. Tell me about it.

How can any girl not be interested in English with a lesson with him? :love:

Never knew Scottish guys could be so attractive really. :h:

Oh my. :fan:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by death.drop
His :smile:

I also forgot he has a real thing for heels but it's mostly because I stand on his nipples in them.

and (not aimed at you, psyk) no, he is not gay. You guys all have your prostate up there so if you tried it, you'd probably enjoy it.

you're boyfried is a ... pervert. he should be taken out and horse whipped. but i rather fear he'd enjoy the punishment. especially if the disciplinarian just happened to be a young woman in a catsuit!
i like that you pander to your boyfriend's sexual proclivities. i think that is very considerate of you.
i need a woman who will accept the 20 fetishes i have listed - oh and we can add high heels too. hmm, as for s & m type malarkey, well i don't think i'll go there. heck, i don't want to shock anyone!
Reply 50
How can any girl not be interested in English with a lesson with him? :love:

Never knew Scottish guys could be so attractive really. :h:

Oh my. :fan:

This is true :love:... You should really watch when he hosts "The Friday Night Project" it's still on Youtube, I think. I love when he does the Taggart thing. "There's been a murrrrder" *sighs dreamily*
Original post by Luceria

Luceria
This is true :love:... You should really watch when he hosts "The Friday Night Project" it's still on Youtube, I think. I love when he does the Taggart thing. "There's been a murrrrder" *sighs dreamily*

I love his eyes. :love:
Original post by Willum Infanta
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=464784

for your sock fetish.

I apologise .Ali. if you see this and realise I've directed someone to your profile who may fall in love with you.

A little difficult to judge on that one tiny image, but interesting :tongue:
Reply 53

I love his eyes. :love:

I love them too :love: .. Love that he was on Top Gear as well. He's like a taller and sexier ( sorry Richard) version of Hammond.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Redreynard
oh i can clear up the definitions issue.
a fetish is an object that is supposed to hold magical powers. such objects are common in magic done in west africa.
the word fetish has been generalised to mean any object that is venerated in its own right. and that brings us on to sex. you like women. you associate boots with women. you like boots. but when you like the boot in its own right. perhaps even prefer it to the woman. then, ol' son, you have a fetish: you are venerating the boot in its own right.

Aye I do realise, it's why I think when people say schoolgirl outfit, or maids outfit etc, it's not a fetish. As for most it isn't the outfit by itself, it's what it implies about the women if that makes sense, I don't think they focus on the outfit over the women.

Tis also a part of the body which isn't typically associated as sexual, so foot fetish/podophilia for example. So it's a fetish..also a sexual paraphilia, does that mean the two words are interchangeable?
Reply 55
none im really willing to share

but everyone has some
Original post by Toquin
none im really willing to share

but everyone has some

No, they don't :s-smilie:
Reply 57

*roll eyes* if you say so
Reply 58
Yup.Guys with long hair:colondollar:(Over Chin length and even better if its more)...I would date a(most) guy just because he has long beautiful hair, i love it, its such a turn on. Ohh *drool*,i could wash it, shampoo it, taste it it, feel it, run my fingers through it...or just look at it. I wish Theo theodoridis, bill and tom K,,Russell B & Jack sparrow where mine .

I also like gay films. I find is very hot be it real movie or animation.I mean obviously two guys are better than i one! I cant stop watching shounen ai- bishounen anime, im addicted. So yummy.

Hmmm I'd say everyone at least has some sort of kink, though obviously not everyone will have discovered there's yet. Profile stalker, you like insects..I approve...
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest