The Student Room Group

The 'awwwwww' thread...

Scroll to see replies

cute pics of the pups :smile:
Original post by GeographyEllie
I say you're both beautiful :smile: :yep:

Is she famous yet???

Well she's mastered the looking innocent when she's done something naughty (like bringing a dead bird in the house) when she's really just a little minx. :teehee:

She's probably famous among the other cats
Original post by Willum Infanta
Well she's mastered the looking innocent when she's done something naughty (like bringing a dead bird in the house) when she's really just a little minx. :teehee:

She's probably famous among the other cats

That's NOTHING!
Mine, he's called Trigger, and ginger *shiftyeyes* and when he was a kitten brought in frogs, birds, fish (from the neighbours pond????) mice and rats in :/
Oh has she ever pooped in the CLEAN washing basket?? My dad went absolutely APE ****!

They just do that eye thing the puss in boots on shrek does, and then get away with murder! I don;t think it'd be the same if we killed and guy, and walked in the police station hanging out of our mouths :/ haha :dontknow:
Original post by Demitrarose
You're dog is beautiful!!!

It's me :smile:
I'm Ellie! :P
kitten are more cute than puppys! slap some clothes on a kitten and then there you go
Original post by GeographyEllie
That's NOTHING!
Mine, he's called Trigger, and ginger *shiftyeyes* and when he was a kitten brought in frogs, birds, fish (from the neighbours pond????) mice and rats in :/
Oh has she ever pooped in the CLEAN washing basket?? My dad went absolutely APE ****!

They just do that eye thing the puss in boots on shrek does, and then get away with murder! I don;t think it'd be the same if we killed and guy, and walked in the police station hanging out of our mouths :/ haha :dontknow:

Ah yeah, she has actually taken the odd rat/mousey thing, oh and a few frogs from next door, they scream REALLY loud it's actually pretty scary...I'm glad she hasn't **** all over my clothes though :s:

And yeah that'd be pretty weird just seeing some guy walking down the road with some baby in his mouth... :lolwut:
Original post by Willum Infanta
Ah yeah, she has actually taken the odd rat/mousey thing, oh and a few frogs from next door, they scream REALLY loud it's actually pretty scary...I'm glad she hasn't **** all over my clothes though :s:

And yeah that'd be pretty weird just seeing some guy walking down the road with some baby in his mouth... :lolwut:

Ahahaaaa funny though :wink:

Reply 188
Original post by Sushidelight
Nothing beats this.... :ninja:
(...)

1 2 3.... Awwwwwww.

That would've been cute if she wasn't eating worms! ^^,

I can spend ages watching persian kittens, munchkin kittens and puppies on youtube.. They make me awwwwwww so much!

(these are so funny.. awww )

Oh, and the miniatyre horse in my signature. awww :smile:
Reply 189
Oh, and my old horse makes me awww :smile: I know he isn't small and fluffy, but he has the kindest eyes, cutest little white mark on his nose and softest muzzle.. He was playful and interested in everything I did. He would stand still and wait in anticipation if I told him to wait, very much like an energetic dog. If I scratched him behind his ears, he'd relax and cuddle his muzzle on my shoulder/neck, he was such a good boy.

Had to sell him because of moving to university. It was like selling my best friend. :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 190
Here are some pics of my english cocker spaniel, Holly. :smile: Enjoy!

Puppy Pictures:

Spoiler

Recent Pictures:

Spoiler

Reply 191
Original post by Geritak

Puppy Pictures:

Spoiler

Recent Pictures:

Spoiler

Ahhhh the puppy picture :suith::suith: She's so pretty :cute: Cocker spaniels are gorgeous.
Lord Tilly Levy of Essex, my tortoise:

Lottie:

Tom:
My kittens! :smile: (Pepper and Spice)

Original post by defuzion

around that big i would say

That looks so dam cool :eek:
Original post by Geritak

Puppy Pictures:

Spoiler

Recent Pictures:

Spoiler

AWW! She's precious! Definitely appropriate for this thread. :smile:
Reply 196
Original post by AccioJellyBean
Lord Tilly Levy of Essex, my tortoise:

Om nom nom noms :awesome:

Original post by wolfspirit
My kittens! :smile: (Pepper and Spice)

Adorable!
Reply 197
cuuuuuuuuuute
Come on this is the huggiest thing you want!

THIS OWNS ALL!

Amazingly cute and cuddly.

Quick Reply

Latest