The Student Room Group

The 'awwwwww' thread...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aurora.
My Lilo being a cuddly lap rat:

Aw, she looks so intelligent. I'd love a pet rat. Don't you have to keep them in pairs though?
Original post by Sabertooth
Aw, she looks so intelligent. I'd love a pet rat. Don't you have to keep them in pairs though?

Yeah, they need rattie company. I have three - Dory, Peach & Lilo. Lilo's just the most cuddly. Here are my other two:

They're lovely pets, so clever :love:
Original post by Aurora.
Yeah, they need rattie company. I have three - Dory, Peach & Lilo. Lilo's just the most cuddly. Here are my other two:

They're lovely pets, so clever :love:

They are damn cute. :h: Rats seem like really cool pets. :cool:

I wanted a couple but my girlfriend is scared of them :rolleyes:

I bet your cat would love a pet rat too. :tongue:

I wish I could have a rat too. :sad:
Original post by superwolf
I bet your cat would love a pet rat too. :tongue:

I have two cats, they don't bother with them at all, but I think they're just completely lacking in feline instincts. I had the rats down my jumper and the cats sat next to me watching TV, the rats were a bit tense for a couple of seconds but calmed down as soon as they spotted the cats had no idea they were there :tongue:
They are damn cute. :h: Rats seem like really cool pets. :cool:

I wanted a couple but my girlfriend is scared of them :rolleyes:

So was my boyfriend, before I got them. He doesn't like small fast things much :rolleyes: But their cuteness won him over.
Original post by Aurora.
I have two cats, they don't bother with them at all, but I think they're just completely lacking in feline instincts. I had the rats down my jumper and the cats sat next to me watching TV, the rats were a bit tense for a couple of seconds but calmed down as soon as they spotted the cats had no idea they were there :tongue:

You've got rats and cats? Want! :puppyeyes: (although I'd settle for just the rats :tongue:)
Reply 1788
Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3
:h:

Oh. My. Goodness :33
Original post by superwolf
You've got rats and cats? Want! :puppyeyes: (although I'd settle for just the rats :tongue:)

Wellll I'm home with my mum for summer at the moment, so for now I have both. When I'm back in my own flat in the next month or so the cats will be staying with my mum.
Baby cheetah. :h:

Corgi pup. :3

Reply 1792
Sleepy seal pup :teehee:
seal-yawn_2302150k.jpg
Original post by Sultana

What a gesture! It looks very tired. I would have never thought that a seal pup can show emotions.
Reply 1794
Original post by Sultana
seal-yawn_2302150k.jpg

PRSOM. Nor' happy :colonhash:
Original post by Ice Constricter
x

Puppies! there are a lot of puppies on the couch. That is just nice. Are these Golden Retrievers? I like them!
Original post by Cinamon
Here are some awwww pictures of my lab pups.

Lets see your cute animal photos :worm2:

Edit 6/3/11 - MY CAT AND PUPPY

可爱い。かわいい!!

wow,so cute^_^
My cats Casey (mother) and JoJo (son)
308635_10150355711347758_515300112_n.jpg
154733_463465707757_3413192_n.jpg
543283_10150930618922758_1030747467_n.jpg
531640_10150964153442758_1536022109_n.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest