The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Max Power
alio, ur picking up my vibes.

people feel uncomfortable for saying that they did nothing over the weekend.

i may have enjoyed that weekend. Ok, i stayed in, read a book, played music, studied and chilled out. i was content. But, to admit u did nothing is supposed to be uncool.

Well i define cool as somebody who does what they wanna do, and to hell with everyone else. I don't want to go out. I am not uncool because of this, and i will not be made to feel a freak for doing what i want to do.

that's not to say that those who do go out clubbing ot whatever are uncool. my point is that just because u don't go out, u are not necessarily uncool.

far from it.

If you think about it sort of, the boring people are those people who go out
Every weekend
to the same bars
with the same people
and end up doing the same things
Reply 21
I'm having to be careful what I say here because I know that other people in the house use this forum, but I dont know if they know who I am on here.

I enjoy going out with some of the people in the house to pubs / bars, or with friends to pubs and bars. I don;t really enjoy going to clubs unless I am already quiet, er, drunk when I get there!!

Personaly i prefer to go to the bar on campus for a drink or two, then, as last night, come back and spend a couple of hours sitting in the kitchen talking to a close female friend, or to friends.

Latest

Trending

Trending