The Student Room Group

Help with my appliciation!

so baically my form tutor hates me.
People have told before thats hes a bit of a rasict and im indian.
he had never liked me and has always favoured girls to boys, hes a old guy and all the teachers know hes like really good at uni stuff. He is my form tutor and also my eng lit teacher, and ive missed a few of his lessons, for things such as dentist and driving lessons and meetings and stuff. Ive explained the truth to him yet he never believes me. Also in reg when i ask him question about ucas and stuff he will ignore me and say to a girl in the class "have you had a hair cut, thats a nice dress" ect ect ect.
So not 2hours ago i sent him my personal statement and he said he is not going to send my application off as he things i dont study hard enough, and in all fairness i dont show it but i do, when i get home i hit the books and when at school i dont ALWAYS try my hardest but i care and know i can get the points.

So what do i do? i cant go to head of 6th as they both are like best mates.
so should i apply off my own back?
is he in the wrong?

Any help is great help.
Thank youuu!

(sorry spell mistakes in a rush!)
Reply 1
He should send off your application, its up to the universities to decide whether you're good enough.

I'd show your personal statement to other subject teachers who know you, and get their comments. If there's one you feel particularly comfortable talking to then go for it...I would speak to my physics teacher rather than my form teacher if something similar was happening to me for example.

If you're worried about the head of 6th form being friends with him, maybe speak to a deputy head or the head about it. Write a letter if that's what it's going to take to get your message to the head.

No one should say you don't study hard enough and they're not going to send your application off, if you want to go then it's up to the universities to accept you or not.

Good luck with your aplication

Latest

Trending

Trending