The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Official Lancaster University Chat Thread

Seeing as we don't have one and all of our current threads seem to have descended into random chats i thought we may as well have a place where we can chat so we keep the other threads clear :p:

So begin the chat!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm now apparently not registered for ECON100 according to LUVLE :rant:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
On the topic of LUVLE, is there anyway to hide your library picture? I hate mine and would prefer not to be confronted with it each time I log on.
Reply 3
Original post by RedRevolver
On the topic of LUVLE, is there anyway to hide your library picture? I hate mine and would prefer not to be confronted with it each time I log on.

I wish there was :frown:
Hahaha :smile:

Has LUVLE just 'enrolled' you on an extra course, or has something been removed and replaced with ECON100? If you were originally enrolled on ECON100 then it might be something to do with the works on the servers that they're doing...:smile:
Reply 5
Hahaha :smile:

Has LUVLE just 'enrolled' you on an extra course, or has something been removed and replaced with ECON100? If you were originally enrolled on ECON100 then it might be something to do with the works on the servers that they're doing...:smile:

I'm doing economics and politics :p:

ECON100 was there for the first week and hasn't been there since. Luckily the lecturer has put all the stuff online in a 'dropbox' which we can all access.
Don't feel too bad, I've never been enrolled on econ100 apparently :tongue:

Although I can access it if I go via the main page (clicking on LUVLE on the top left). So I dunno...
(edited 13 years ago)
Yeah you should be able to access your module pages from the My Timetable bit :smile:
But LUVLE is definitely sucking a little bit this year .... Ooops!
Reply 8

Oh my god, me too. Everytime I log on that picture jumps out and creeps the hell out of me.
I like seeing my hot picture every time I log in.

not.

Btw, whats the best place to go to on a Thursday and Friday night? Is Elements any good?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by RabbitCFH

not.

Btw, whats the best place to go to on a Thursday and Friday night? Is Elements any good?

Yeah elements is fairly good. Drinks from 94p on a friday :yy:
Original post by cambo211
Yeah elements is fairly good. Drinks from 94p on a friday :yy:

Yeah I know, sounds totally awesome. What music do they play there?
Reply 12
Yeah I know, sounds totally awesome. What music do they play there?

Its just the usual stuff unless its a theme night. Last night was their 'death to disco' 'alternative' night thik.
Original post by cambo211
Its just the usual stuff unless its a theme night. Last night was their 'death to disco' 'alternative' night thik.

Thanks. :smile:

not.

Elements is pretty cheap on Fridays but far too chavvy for my liking.

Tbh in my opinion, sugarhouse > everything else in Lancaster.
Original post by mackemforever

Hmm... Oh well, we'll see. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by mackemforever

I'm a bit tired of sugarhouse really.
Reply 17
Oh no I've got a room inspection on tuesday.
Me too. I only have one lecture at 4 on Tuesdays which means I sleep in. I dont want a stupid inspection in the morning when I'm still in bed.
Reply 19
Hi biznitches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending