The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
when the button at your waistline comes flying off and knocks out the person seated opposite:frown:
ur supposed to stp eating when your "full". its when you start feeling uncomfortable you know youve eaten too much....although christmas dinners are an exception to the rule
It takes 20 minutes for your brain to register that you are full (I believe), so its a bit difficult to guage..

:askpig: <-- this comes to mind :tongue:
i always keep eating until i feel uncomfortable.

food has to be one of the greatest things ever.
i eat until ive finished whats on my plate. its very rare that theres enough there to make me feel full.
Until plate is finished, most of the time. It's rude to eat half of the content, and then say, 'I'm full. Throw away the rest.'
Ideally until the pleasure becomes discomfort. Unfortunately I rarely get to do this - I need to stop well within an enjoyable amount to control bf%. I agree with the other dude that food is great. Eating is the best **** evar.

It depends how ofton youre eating ofcourse. If youre eating like 8 meals a day then its unlikely you can eat until discomfort at any of those meals. If eating once a day you could eat until you throw up. FOOD FOR EVARQ!!111onre
Reply 8
When the fridge is empty or I get thrown out of McDonalds for asking for too many hash browns.
Reply 9
I make sure my meals are the right size, and eat all of it.

Best way.
Reply 10
:askpig: :askpig: :askpig:
Reply 11
do not eat anything bigger than your head
I eat until it hurts because I'm trying to put on weight (yep, anything, even fat). :biggrin:
Reply 13
I eat until I'm full. I cannot eat any more. Partly because I have a quasi-phobia of being sick and anything to do with it so if I feel ill I will not do anything to eat any more. It's darn annoying not being able to finish though, because often it tastes gorgeous and i have to leave some :frown:
Reply 14
It kinda depends on the food. If I'm having a Pizza Hut buffet, then I will stuff myself until the sight of pizza physically repulses me. If, on the other hand, it's just a normal meal, then I'll usually just try to finish my plate, so as not to look rude.
Reply 15
Well a week ago I barely ate anything cos I was ill. Now I've got my appetite back I eat what I fancy. But I don't have a huge appetite anyway so a small amount is normally alright. Right now I've got ill again so I eat small amounts in the hope that I won't be sick afterwards :s:
habosh
when you feel full and can't put another bite in your mouth,
or

when you feel that your not hungry anymore but don't have the appetite anymore??,
or

when you finish whats on your plate what ever it is?

when I feel content
Reply 17
When my plate is empty, usually... At a buffet or something, when I don't feel like eating anymore (bloated)
when the nutella jar is empty
then i go and get another one

Latest

Trending

Trending