The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Production for Live Events and Television

Is anybody doing this course? or is applying?

it sounds really interesting, but I'm not totally sure what to expect :/
and i'm really not sure what to include in my portfolio? I mean...its production, so do I include sketches? graphics? videos & recordings :s-smilie:
Show your strength and reason for wishing to do this course in your personal statement. The portfolio only needs to have two or three pieces of work which should demonstrate creative and or organisational skills in your work and your thinking processes . it is most important to show your understanding of collaborative work as a necessity and a driving factor. Be prepared for hard work and fun and industry opportunities.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi i have my interview next week and noticed you mentioned that you should demonstrate pieces of work what is the best way would you say to do this. In the email i received it said something about presentations or a video but would you recommend doing a paper copy portfolio. I am totally unsure on what to do i have over 6 weeks work experience so plenty to put in but totally stuck on how to present it! If you could help in any way :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending