Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dexter Society

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really like how many balls they've got in the air this season. The writers said they were intentionally going a different direction and not having a "big bad" this season after Miguel Prado and then Trinity last year. At first I was a bit disappointed as it just didn't feel as epic, but I'm loving how Dexter's gonna have **** coming at him from all sides now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Quinn suspecting he's Kyle Butler, Jordan Chase coming for him and Lumen, Deb finding out about Lumen, Quinn's dodgy detective guy having photos of him dropping bags in the ocean....

I was kind of hoping this would be the final season as they do seem to be slowly running out of ideas to keep the show fresh. A few episodes ago I would've backed out and said not to end it here cos it just doesn't feel grand enough to be this close to the series finale. But now... if they pulled it all together it could be a pretty epic ending. I reckon they'll still go for one more season though...
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    What's on the preview?
    Best part of the episode that, seems be doing whatever the **** he wants these days. Last few episodes have really picked up the pace.
    on preview:

Spoiler:
    Show
    there are several scenes

1. lumen wants to kill someone - but liddy apparently is filming dexter training lumen to kill (i assume he put cameras in dexters house)

2. the department gets some video tapes and they show one in which they filmed raping the girls - but dexter's voice says if debra sees the DVD of Lumen she'll know everything.

3. debra tells dex that some vigilante is killing of all the perps

4. the end is a scene of dex and lumen breaking in somewhere and jordan is spying on them and calling debra

edit: they dont practice on someone. they just practice on a table at first i thought there was someone but there isnt.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiggles)
    Really like how many balls they've got in the air this season. The writers said they were intentionally going a different direction and not having a "big bad" this season after Miguel Prado and then Trinity last year. At first I was a bit disappointed as it just didn't feel as epic, but I'm loving how Dexter's gonna have sh*t coming at him from all sides now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Quinn suspecting he's Kyle Butler, Jordan Chase coming for him and Lumen, Deb finding out about Lumen, Quinn's dodgy detective guy having photos of him dropping bags in the ocean....

I was kind of hoping this would be the final season as they do seem to be slowly running out of ideas to keep the show fresh. A few episodes ago I would've backed out and said not to end it here cos it just doesn't feel grand enough to be this close to the series finale. But now... if they pulled it all together it could be a pretty epic ending. I reckon they'll still go for one more season though...
    They always had bad guys

1. Ice Truck Killer

2. Bay Harbour Butcher (ok I guess Doakes wasnt a bad guy, but he was the nemesis)

3. Prado

4. Trinity

That was like the main underlying thing. In my eyes at least.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    on preview:

Spoiler:
    Show
    there are several scenes

1. lumen wants to kill someone so apparently they get a next guy and she does it - but liddy apparently is filming dexter training lumen to kill (i assume he put cameras in dexters house)

2. the department gets some video tapes and they show one in which they filmed raping the girls - but dexter's voice says if debra sees the DVD of Lumen she'll know everything.

4. the end is a scene of dex and lumen breaking in somewhere and jordan is spying on them and calling debra
    I wish I'd watched those scenes now. Jesus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They always had bad guys

1. Ice Truck Killer

2. Bay Harbour Butcher (ok I guess Doakes wasnt a bad guy, but he was the nemesis)

3. Prado

4. Trinity

That was like the main underlying thing. In my eyes at least.
    Yeah... and I said how they were trying to do something different this season by not having someone like that.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiggles)
    Yeah... and I said how they were trying to do something different this season by not having someone like that.
    Oh.

It is late. I must have not read that

And I agree, this season rocks.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    on preview:

Spoiler:
    Show
    there are several scenes

1. lumen wants to kill someone - but liddy apparently is filming dexter training lumen to kill (i assume he put cameras in dexters house)

edit: they dont practice on
    . they just practice on a table at first i thought there was someone but there isnt.
    Going to be ridiculously intense; the quality has dropped a little this season but it has been completely unpredictable. Have no idea how they're going to tie all this together.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Last nights episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm loving how all this **** is kicking off, the last few episodes are going to be epic. Jordan's phone call at the end was intense. Lumen really has grown on me, plus Julia Stiles is fit.

...but I really can't see this season ending well for poor Dexter.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Laguerta needs to die in a fire :facepalm2:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    The last episode was absolutely amazing, I'm really enjoying the new season, despite the slightly slow start.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The phone call at the end was absolutely brilliant! "Goodbye, Lumen"

Lumen is still getting on my nerves a little, but I can put up with it because I'm really enjoying the story.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was discussing with my friends whether or not Dexter would get caught this season, in light of this private detective stuff, but I think they're gonna continue with one more. We'll have to see.

Detective guy is totally down, and maybe Quin too?

Really looking forward to episode 10!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    really think this season is gonna end with dexter being caught! i cant see how he's gonna wriggle out of this :/ really wanna see the end of la guarda too... she's gotta get the sack surely! she's awful.

Spoiler:
    Show
    loveloveloved the return of Astor! I wasnt overly bothered about seeing her come back but I'm really glad she did. I loved the moment in the car when Dexter told her he was proud of her, and that he loved her. <3 loved all the awkwardness when she found Lumen too! now we just need some Cody pleaseee & when Harry admitted he'd maybe made a mistake by leading him down this one path and not believing in him being anything else. it just seemed like a really human episode.
    and the phone call at the end! oh my lordd, jordan chase you bad man! & the investigator :O holy cruddd things are getting intense!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Astor acting in a very creepy movie

I'm speechless...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i made a button....dexter soc needs more love!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    i made a button....dexter soc needs more love!
    That's excellent. Well played :top2:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil2202)
    The last episode was absolutely amazing, I'm really enjoying the new season, despite the slightly slow start.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The phone call at the end was absolutely brilliant! "Goodbye, Lumen"

Lumen is still getting on my nerves a little, but I can put up with it because I'm really enjoying the story.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was discussing with my friends whether or not Dexter would get caught this season, in light of this private detective stuff, but I think they're gonna continue with one more. We'll have to see.

Detective guy is totally down, and maybe Quin too?

Really looking forward to episode 10!
    Agreed, it was getting really tense yesterday, I just realised that the private eye, is Robocop :eek:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love Dexter so much. :teeth:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Astor acting in a very creepy movie

I'm speechless...
    :lolwut: What is that?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone watched last night's?! :eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm halfway through the episode. Lumen's trying on the gloves. I bet Liddy is gonna follow them to the kill with all his wiretaps and ****.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu jordan chase is ratting out to deb

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 11, 2014
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.