Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dexter Society

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Holy mother****ing **** that was a sweet episode!! I can not wait for the finale, gonna be very very exciting!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

DAMN! That was an awesome episode..... I liked the badass walk in the end.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: Oh. My. God.

Spoiler:
    Show
    That scene in the van is the most stressful thing I've ever watched!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    :zomg: Oh. My. God.

Spoiler:
    Show
    That scene in the van is the most stressful thing I've ever watched!
    Dexter's the only show that makes me want to look away sometimes! Its that suspenseful and stressful...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Dexter's the only show that makes me want to look away sometimes! Its that suspenseful and stressful...
    My mum doesn't even like watching it because she finds the episodes so stressful, but she has to keep watching because she has the inexorable requirement of finding out what happens!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for using the [spoiler] tags, guys. Waiting for the new episode to 'magically' appear on my computer :p: and thought I'd check the thread.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Thanks for using the [spoiler] tags, guys. Waiting for the new episode to 'magically' appear on my computer :p: and thought I'd check the thread.
    I look at bobrelease .. google it :teehee:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...-season-6.html
    YESSSSS ;D

sweet Jesus this weeks was ridiculously intense. next weeks looks amazinggg!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    I look at bobrelease .. google it :teehee:
    I normally use eztv but it's 550mb so it takes a while(two or so hours) so early on in the torrent's life.

Thanks
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    YESSSSS ;D

Yeah, I saw that on wiki a couple of days ago. Won't be out until September 2011 though I reckon so 9 and a bit months to wait D:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    YESSSSS ;D

Yay ^^

And I cant wait to see the finale.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw, I kinda feel sorry for Liddy. I mean he almost caught Dexter, yes, but he didn't kill anyone. He didn't deserve it like the rest of his victims.

That preview looked damned good too. :eek:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw, I kinda feel sorry for Liddy. I mean he almost caught Dexter, yes, but he didn't kill anyone. He didn't deserve it like the rest of his victims.

That preview looked damned good too. :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know what you mean, i felt a bit sorry for him too.
    the way dexter killed seemed more barbaric too, it was slow (& made me feel sick, ha) whereas it's normally quick, bish bash bosh done. he wasn't really a 'bad guy', he was just desperate for his job back.

jordan bashing emily over the head with the poker thing was pretty gross too!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the way dexter killed seemed more barbaric too, it was slow (& made me feel sick, ha) whereas it's normally quick, bish bash bosh done. he wasn't really a 'bad guy', he was just desperate for his job back.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though we'd never seen Jordan do anything violent I expected him to lose his temper with Emily eventually, but yeah, you're right, Liddy's death was more brutal. That said, what choice did Dexter have? Liddy was hardly the type to give up so that meant Dexter had a good chance of being caught if he didn't do anything. Dexter's primary aim is to not get caught so he had to kill him or get rid of him somehow but prison wouldnt have worked like with Rita's ex-husband; Paul. Felt sorry for Liddy but he wasn't exactly straight, he was a bent copper.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't think he hit her with it! Think it was more of a stab

I thought it was a good - stressful, but good - episode. Really looking forward to the next one. The highlights at the end for next episode suggest Deb finds out about Dexter, which I think would be a very interesting story (in line with the books, surprisingly).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny Christ)
    Ugh I'm so depressed that there's only a couple of episodes left. Watching Dexter is seriously the best hour of my week.
    I agree with the best hour of the week

Easily the best series so far! I love how intense it is too...always got me watching at the edge of my sofa!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't think he hit her with it! Think it was more of a stab

I thought it was a good - stressful, but good - episode. Really looking forward to the next one. The highlights at the end for next episode suggest Deb finds out about Dexter, which I think would be a very interesting story (in line with the books, surprisingly).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oooh i've not read the books, i think it will be really really interesting if deb does find out. from the preview it looks like she does, i'm hoping they haven't just edited it to make it look like she does.

yeaaah i didn't like liddy, he was a bit of an ass, but it really surprised me how dexter got him. i did absolutely crap myself when he looked in the back of the van, noone was there, then all of a sudden liddy jumps round the corner with a taser thingy :eek:
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Need to watch the latest episode tonight. Cannae wait.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think Deb will find out, though I think they've put together the trailer to make you think that, I just don't see Deb finding out
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aJohnsonsun)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think Deb will find out, though I think they've put together the trailer to make you think that, I just don't see Deb finding out

I agree otherwise season 6 would be VERY complicated.

Ahh although I hope there is a big twist at the end

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 11, 2014
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.