The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
I went last week (fri 7th) and it was excellent, did nobody go last night?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
It tends to fluctuate. Come on, it's the night after the first vodbull so many people will still be recovering from that... Also, it's competing with shackleton too (which incidentally wasn't quiet but wasn't busy)...

It then seems to alternate, shackleton/the guild getting busy at differnet times. There's an article in redbrick about guild drinks prices too if anyone is interested...
Reply 3
lol shackleton was interesting last night... went to the hip hop thing at rios but apparently only 2 people were in there so we just went to bar one instead, which was alright. at 11.30 or so, we had a look back in rios but it had been closed, which was quite amusing.

i think, though, that people not turning up to events has nothing really to do with the management. there's heaps of promotion for almost every single thing going on, so it's not that. i guess sometimes people decide to go, and sometimes they don't.
Reply 4
sfboy
I went last week (fri 7th) and it was excellent, did nobody go last night?

Nobody went to the guild on Fridays last year, either... and people were still getting in from the club tour on 7th. Now that people actually have to pay for tickets, I'd expect people to remember that it's only a short walk to Shackleton which is free b4 11 - especially if you already live on the vale!

Latest

Trending

Trending