Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather...?

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    love.

Would you rather make out with your mum or your sister?
    • 105 followers

ReputationRep:
    Incest? Really? We're in Games and Competitions, not H+R :rolleyes:

I'd rather make out with your mum

Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or average at a lot of things?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hehe
    average at a lot of things, it's working for me so far
    would you rather be unable to hear any music or hear justin beiber wherever you went?
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hear Beibs wherever I went. :nooo:

Would you rather lick a frog or a snail ?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Frog. I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that you can get high off licking frogs, actually. :p:

Would you rather never be able to talk again, or have to include the word "f***" in every sentence you speak for the rest of your life?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbiased Opinion)
    Frog. I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that you can get high off licking frogs, actually. :p:

Would you rather never be able to talk again, or have to include the word "f***" in every sentence you speak for the rest of your life?
    Haha did you get that from Family Guy?

I'd rather include the f word

Would you rather eat and never drink or drink and never eat?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Haha did you get that from Family Guy?

I'd rather include the f word

Would you rather eat and never drink or drink and never eat?
    Hahaha, that's hilarious. But nope, my biology teacher told us. :p:

Is this assuming I'd be able to survive or is it which way I'd rather kill myself?
    If I'm going to die I'd rather die more quickly and we last less without water so I'd rather not drink.
    But if it's a lifestyle thing, I'd rather not drink because food is such a social thing.

Would you rather wear the same clothes for a year (doing everything in them except showering) or sneeze poo for the rest of your life? :teehee:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, that's hilarious. But nope, my biology teacher told us. :p:

Is this assuming I'd be able to survive or is it which way I'd rather kill myself?
    If I'm going to die I'd rather die more quickly and we last less without water so I'd rather not drink.
    But if it's a lifestyle thing, I'd rather not drink because food is such a social thing.

Would you rather wear the same clothes for a year (doing everything in them except showering) or sneeze poo for the rest of your life? :teehee:
    It's you're able to survive :P

:| wow wear the same clothes definitely lol that's so immature

Would you rather... be a toenail or a fingernail?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's you're able to survive :P

:| wow wear the same clothes definitely lol that's so immature

Would you rather... be a toenail or a fingernail?
    Hmmm... fingernail because I reckon it'd smell less.

Would you rather have Eurovision music blasted loudly whenever you tried to sleep or never be allowed to sleep on a bed/using a pillow or a blanket ever again?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    The latter; I could get used to sleeping on a hard floor or something, but trying to get to sleep whilst having Eurovision music blared at me seems like it'd be all but impossible.

Would you rather receive presents from friends/family worth a total of £200 or receive just £100 in cash?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... fingernail because I reckon it'd smell less.

Would you rather have Eurovision music blasted loudly whenever you tried to sleep or never be allowed to sleep on a bed/using a pillow or a blanket ever again?
    The latter, I couldn't stand Eurovision!

Would you rather drink petrol or diesel?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    The latter, I couldn't stand Eurovision!

Would you rather drink petrol or diesel?
    I love Eurovision. You've gotta admit though, the girls were seriously hot this year!

Oh man... which one is less poisonous? I don't even really know the difference tbh. :p: I googled it and petrol has a shorter chain... in my head that would make it easier to drink, so I'll go for petrol. I hope I'm never in that situation. :p:

Would you rather eat tin foil (if you have fillings) or eat grass?

If you don't have fillings would you rather have a shot of vegetable oil or eat grass?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james.h)
    The latter; I could get used to sleeping on a hard floor or something, but trying to get to sleep whilst having Eurovision music blared at me seems like it'd be all but impossible.

Would you rather receive presents from friends/family worth a total of £200 or receive just £100 in cash?
    Depends what the £200 presents were... I think I'd rather have the presents though cos I would end up spending the money on something useless. :p:

And yeah it really would be impossible- apparently it's a genuine form of torture (Except metal music rather than Eurovision).
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eat grass. No contest. :p:

(Cue ridiculous mental image of me on all fours, grazing on the lawn. :rofl:)

Loud music when you're trying to sleep is used as a type of torture? :pinch: People come up with some horrible things sometimes. :sad:

Would you rather go without Internet, or without washing, for a fortnight?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love Eurovision. You've gotta admit though, the girls were seriously hot this year!

Oh man... which one is less poisonous? I don't even really know the difference tbh. :p: I googled it and petrol has a shorter chain... in my head that would make it easier to drink, so I'll go for petrol. I hope I'm never in that situation. :p:

Would you rather eat tin foil (if you have fillings) or eat grass?

If you don't have fillings would you rather have a shot of vegetable oil or eat grass?

I didn't watch any of it

Haha shot of vegetable oil.

Would you rather be constantly yawning or never be able to sit down?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch any of it

Haha shot of vegetable oil.

Would you rather be constantly yawning or never be able to sit down?
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:

Constantly yawning, definitely... I'd get too tired/sore otherwise!

Would you rather have to live at home for the rest of your life or have to move city every 6 months?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james.h)
    Eat grass. No contest. :p:

(Cue ridiculous mental image of me on all fours, grazing on the lawn. :rofl:)

Loud music when you're trying to sleep is used as a type of torture? :pinch: People come up with some horrible things sometimes. :sad:

Would you rather go without Internet, or without washing, for a fortnight?
    Hahah, same actually, although it would be really uncomfortable afterwards.

I know, but it must be really effective. Let's hope we never get tortured. :p:

Without internet! Without washing would just suck.

Would you rather have to live at home for the rest of your life or have to move city every 6 months?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:

Constantly yawning, definitely... I'd get too tired/sore otherwise!

Yeah but the jaw ache!

I'd have to move city, it'd be great to see the world!

Would you rather never brush your teeth again or never wear deodorant?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but the jaw ache!

I'd have to move city, it'd be great to see the world!

Would you rather never brush your teeth again or never wear deodorant?
    Damn, I never thought of the jaw ache. Still my legs would hurt otherwise. :p:

Ah, true, but the lack of stability would drive me crazy after a bit I reckon.

Easy, never wear deodorant. Imagine not being able to brush your teeth. :eek:

Would you rather have a helium voice all the time or have a beard that reached the floor?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I never thought of the jaw ache. Still my legs would hurt otherwise. :p:

Ah, true, but the lack of stability would drive me crazy after a bit I reckon.

Easy, never wear deodorant. Imagine not being able to brush your teeth. :eek:

Would you rather have a helium voice all the time or have a beard that reached the floor?
    I'd have the beard I'd love to stroke it whilst making tough decisions lol, plus there is the fact that I'm a guy so it would suit me more than you I'd hope...

Would you rather be bald or have a moustache?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 18, 2014
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.