The Student Room Group
Whoa, your school is so organised it's scary! :eek: We didn't even start thinking about that until probably January! You can do it on pretty much anything you want as long as it's related to France. I did mine on homelessness and the others in my class did kids running away from home, laicite (the thing about religion and the state being separate) and something to do with France's role in the Iraq war. You could also do things like racism, immigration etc or pick a French footballer/fashion designer/film star or whatever. Try to pick something you can easily find a lot of research on though!
Reply 2
OK cheers.

but I wouldn't say my school was organised, the French department got a very bad ofsted report for A-level.
Yeah, anything relating to France is fine. Kellywood has some good ideas there :biggrin: I have no idea what I'm doing for mine yet, our teacher hasn't even told us when we'll start working on it, but current affairs is always good, or something related to topics in the course- being a vegetarian in France? I was thinking about that one, but thought it had a lot of limitations.
heya lol i met our yearly french assistant today shes reli nice :smile: we got talkin and she asked me if we had to do an oral topic i was lyk.. ermm mrs fakim(my french teach ) never mentioned this!!:eek: lol!:smile: Im guna do Lille perhaps... any good ideas other than a town ???
Reply 5
I told my teacher today I was going to do it on the football stadium dispute in Lille and she seemed very enthusiastic, thanks for the ideas people.
Reply 6
did mine on ni putes ni soumises, neither whores nor submissives, some french female movement. i figured the difference-ness and the shock factor of the name might score me a few marks.
Reply 7
I did..wait for it.....the most cliched one of all time: integration and immigration! It wasn't too bad though! It's more the content than the topic! I'm glad you're preparing so early, I left mine pretty late! Just do something you're genuinely interested in otherwise it's one big snorefest:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending