London

UCL psychology

Scroll to see replies

So... who's joining me in a month? :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 501
I am :biggrin::biggrin: Sooo excited! Where are you staying?
Original post by BettyJ
I am :biggrin::biggrin: Sooo excited! Where are you staying?

Yay me too! Haven't found out yet, where are you?
Reply 503
oh, I thought everyone knew by now :s-smilie: Staying in ramsay hall, so hope it's not too far from the life science building :tongue:
Reply 504
i've got a single at max rayne. is anyone else there too?
Me! No accommodation offer yet though D:
Reply 506
Original post by Snapper
i've got a single at max rayne. is anyone else there too?

me too! :smile:
Reply 507
Single at Frances Gardner >.<" is it close to our department??
Original post by zim.pham
Single at Frances Gardner >.<" is it close to our department??

Google maps has it as 0.8 miles and a 17 minute walk :smile:.
Reply 509
I've asked before, but wondering if any of you got our reading list? :tongue: Understood we might not have one, but I want to be completely sure. :smile:
Reply 510
Have any 2012 applicants heard back from UCL yet?
I wonder who you all are :tongue:
Original post by kat1912
Have any 2012 applicants heard back from UCL yet?

No I just sent off my questionnaire apparently they tell u four weeks after that
Reply 513
Hey guys, I got an acknowledgement email on the 24th by UCL.. Does anyone know when I should hear anything again from them, either for an interview or questionnaire??

Original post by lanaD
Hey guys, I got an acknowledgement email on the 24th by UCL.. Does anyone know when I should hear anything again from them, either for an interview or questionnaire??

They' don't interview, and you should hear back by February but it may be sooner.
Reply 515
Original post by Noodlzzz
They' don't interview, and you should hear back by February but it may be sooner.

Umm I just saw this on the UCAS website for UCL psychology..

If you are based in the UK at the time of applying and your UCAS application demonstrates the potential for you to meet our academic requirements, you will be invited to attend an interview. Offers of places are only made after interview. Students based outside the UK will be asked to complete an additional questionnaire before an offer can be made.

Interviews are conducted by an academic member of staff and candidates have an opportunity to look round the Department, meet current students and take part in some typical psychological experiments.

The Admissions Tutor makes the final decision as to whether a candidate should be rejected or made an offer.

??????
Original post by lanaD
Umm I just saw this on the UCAS website for UCL psychology..

If you are based in the UK at the time of applying and your UCAS application demonstrates the potential for you to meet our academic requirements, you will be invited to attend an interview. Offers of places are only made after interview. Students based outside the UK will be asked to complete an additional questionnaire before an offer can be made.

Interviews are conducted by an academic member of staff and candidates have an opportunity to look round the Department, meet current students and take part in some typical psychological experiments.

The Admissions Tutor makes the final decision as to whether a candidate should be rejected or made an offer.

??????

Unless they've changed something since last year I'm pretty sure it's still the same. If you 'pass' the questionnaire you'll be invited for an open day. Even if you show up naked and swear at the professors, as long as you show up and sign in you're guaranteed an offer.
Reply 517
Original post by Noodlzzz
Unless they've changed something since last year I'm pretty sure it's still the same. If you 'pass' the questionnaire you'll be invited for an open day. Even if you show up naked and swear at the professors, as long as you show up and sign in you're guaranteed an offer.

Okay thanks for your help :smile:
What happens if you can't go to the open day then? I just got asked today to go
Original post by Zara Gibson
What happens if you can't go to the open day then? I just got asked today to go

Last year there were three open days and if you had a genuine and solid reason why you couldn't go they moved a couple of people. My friend couldn't go because she was the lead in her school play the day of the open day (and it was the last one) and she still got a place :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending