The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Applicants 2011

So, who's applied / applying for Keele then?

Is this your main choice?

What are you applying for (course)?

What attracted you to Keele?

I saw that there wasn't a thread for 2011 applicants so i thought I would create it :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I got an unconditional for English and American Literature :woo: I have offers from my other universities (bar one) but I'm definitely firming Keele. The course looks fantastic and the campus is absolutely stunning.

I've been up to Keele a few times to visit my boyfriend and I've been impressed by the accommodation, the SU and just the atmosphere as a whole. I can't wait to make it my home for the next three years, I just wish next September would hurry up.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I've got a conditional offer to do Philosophy and politics for 280 UCAS points :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
:biggrin: awesome... i'm still waiting for offers...i sent off my ucas application a bit late if i'm honest xD
Reply 4
me too i just sent it off im worried that it might be too late ¬.¬
Reply 5
Original post by AmiChan
me too i just sent it off im worried that it might be too late ¬.¬

Naaah not at all. I sent mine off last year in the middle of November and got a place.
I'm applying for Politics. I like it because it's fairly close to home, I've heard good things about the way of life there, and it's obviously nice and cheap to live there. Is Keele your first choice, guys? I think it's mine at the moment. :smile:
Reply 7
Woo conditional offer for business management and marketing, just need to get my BCC up to BBC :biggrin:
Reply 8
Keele was a most excellent place for an undergrad. Wish my PhD would have been there but need to do it in a top 5 UK or world leader.
Reply 9
I just got an offer, BCC, Human Geography and Politics
Reply 10
the waiting is agitating....someone comfort me, tell me i'll get an offer....
Reply 11
Got condition offers for Criminology/Psychology and Politics/Psychology, but the condition is less UCAS points than I already have so that's a bit weird. But I'll be firming it because the place looks amazing.

And Hilda; you'll almost certainly get an offer. I wouldn't worry.
I'm on a gap year, but have an unconditional for business management and english :smile:

canny wait!! :smile:
Reply 13
I've not visited Keele, but I'm applying there for deferred entry to Midwifery, not sure it will be my firm, we'll have to see what offers I get and stuff, but it looks like a lovely place!
Reply 14
Original post by Albertine
I've not visited Keele, but I'm applying there for deferred entry to Midwifery, not sure it will be my firm, we'll have to see what offers I get and stuff, but it looks like a lovely place!

Me too! thats why i said they might not take me as they only take 30 students a year and my grades arent all good so just going to keep hoping :P
Reply 15
Conditional offer from Keele to study Accounting and Finance! It's close to home, and a nice Uni, not my firm/insurance choice but I'm happy! ^^
Reply 16
Original post by AmiChan
Me too! thats why i said they might not take me as they only take 30 students a year and my grades arent all good so just going to keep hoping :P

Aww, awesome! Let me know how you get on! Where have you put your second referrence? I haven't put mine down yet, I figure if they invite me for an interview they will ask for my second reference, like other unis...

I'm predicted 5 as (SQA highers), but whether or not I get that is another story...
Original post by TFletcher
Got condition offers for Criminology/Psychology and Politics/Psychology, but the condition is less UCAS points than I already have so that's a bit weird. But I'll be firming it because the place looks amazing.

And Hilda; you'll almost certainly get an offer. I wouldn't worry.

I also got conditional fore Criminology/Psychology :smile:
Reply 18
Unconditional offer for History and International Relations :smile:
Reply 19
Conditional offer to study Pharmacy of BBB :biggrin: Definately going to be firm first choice! Anyone else firming Pharmacy for 2011?

Quick Reply

Latest