The Student Room Group

Girls how often do you poo?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I poo cinnamon buns and lollipops
I am in absolute awe of anyone who goes more than twice a day. Seriously, what an earth are these people pooing 5-6 times a day actually pooing? Where do you even find the time? I dont even piss that much!
Once a day, usually in the morning. Like the OP, stops me feeling bloated througout the day. Can go twice a day if i've been drinking the night before or have ate loads of crap. Also i won't go at someones house, so will hold it in until i'm home!
Reply 83
Ha, this thread is hilarious!

I really cant believe that some people poo only 1, 2, 3 times a week? :eek: I didnt even know that was possible!!

For me, probably about 3/4 times a day. I have coeliac disease though and my digestive system has completely changed over the last year or so. Before I started to feel unwell, I could probably get away with once a day. If I'm unwell (which seems to be a lot recently :frown: ) can be up to around 10 times a day, yikes!!! :redface:
Reply 84
On the hour, every hour. Its 2 minutes past, I'm late lol
Reply 85
I don't count :erm: At least once I guess, sometimes up to 3 or 4. I don't get why people are saying they couldn't find the time for that; it takes barely longer than a piss, surely? :dontknow:

More on my period (no idea why; something to do with muscle cramps maybe??).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 86
5 to 10 times a day (bowel condition).

People saying once a week...didn't know that was possible!
Reply 87
Girls ****e???? NO WAY!!!!
Girls don't poo!

And, i'm a good boy since i believed it! :d
Reply 89
Thanks to all the girls who responded honestly, at least I now know that I'm normal and shouldn't be embarrassed about anything :smile:.
Reply 90
Oh god.. don't even get me started on periods and pooing :lol: .. It totally messes up your whole system, and you have too poo a lot more in the beginning. And you often get diarrhea! (which is completely normal by the way).. Not to talk about all the gas that comes with periods.
2-3 times a day
Reply 92
I poo about once a day. It comes out like Rabbit droppings though
Reply 93
Original post by TinFish
I poo about once a day. It comes out like Rabbit droppings though

According to the internet that means too little fiber and water. :s-smilie:
Reply 94
Original post by Luceria
According to the internet that means too little fiber and water. :s-smilie:

I don't agree with that, I have enough fibre and defiantly enough water. It's probably the way my digestive system works, it likes to shape my waste into multiple, ball like poo's :smile:
Reply 95
over 9000 times per day
Reply 96
Original post by TinFish
I don't agree with that, I have enough fibre and defiantly enough water. It's probably the way my digestive system works, it likes to shape my waste into multiple, ball like poo's :smile:

But it's not really a healthy poo though.. Hmm
Reply 97
Original post by Luceria
But it's not really a healthy poo though.. Hmm

What is a healthy poo? lol
Original post by Anonymous
Anon please.

I've heard some girls say they don't poo and I think it's disgusting.

:eyebrow:
Reply 99
i have also hear that some girls dont do poo>>>
But i think doning it once or twice is enough a day

Quick Reply

Latest