The Student Room Group

Warwick Uni. MSc Engineering Business Management

Hi guys !

I will apply Warwick Uni. - MSc Engineering Business Management for 2011/12. But I need your opinions about this MSc program. I know that Warwick Uni is a top reputable school but I don't want to waste my time with a bad MSc program. Also, my other alternative is MSc Marketing in Warwick Uni.
Why specifically that programme, though? Given that your alternative is marketing, I don't think you're interested in the engineering industry.
Reply 2
My bachelor degree is industrial engineering. MSc marketing is good option but not guaranteed for me because it requires some courses which i didn't take in my university years.

I looked MSc EBM programme structure and there are 10 courses and it says 5 days duration for each course. My mind is confused about this point.
Reply 3
Sorry, kind of off topic: Is it true that Warwick does not require a personal statement with the application?
Reply 4
Warwick requires statement of purpose with the application
Reply 5
hey mr_daniels, i was just wondering about your time at warwick (assuming you got enrolled into EBM), is it too late for me to apply for it sine its the middle of may.and would you share your experience studying ebm. cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending