The Student Room Group

Help finding Peanut Butter flavoured Wotsits style crisps!

My childhood memory reminds me of these peanut butter wotsit crisps my Mother used to buy for me and my Sisters. They stopped appearing on the shelves though and i am telling you now, they are moreish!

If anyone remembers these crisps can you help me find them cus Google ain't helping, they are packaged in a packet with a chimp on the front with peanuts!

PLEASE HELP!
ERGH! They sound vile :vomit:
Cheetos do a peanut flavour in some countries across europe
Reply 3
Original post by trojan10_om
Cheetos do a peanut flavour in some countries across europe

I had no idea, i will have to track them down!
Omg yessss, I bought some the other day from Tesco's! And my local Costcutter's sell them too, but they're not as nice.
I remember them. I think.

Tasted vile!
Ew, that sounds like a crime against food.
1)get a wotsit
2) cover in peanut butter.
done!
yess i got some from tescos forgot what theyre called! Also you can get these ones that are called 'curly' and are made by lorenz, have a look in european shops, especially polish ones as i ve seen them about!
Reply 9
Bamba? :biggrin:

They still sell them in Sainsburys/Tesco/Asda Kosher section :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Hooj
My childhood memory reminds me of these peanut butter wotsit crisps my Mother used to buy for me and my Sisters. They stopped appearing on the shelves though and i am telling you now, they are moreish!

If anyone remembers these crisps can you help me find them cus Google ain't helping, they are packaged in a packet with a chimp on the front with peanuts!

PLEASE HELP!

They sell them in tesco, they are called peanut puffs
Ah, we have them in Germany called Erdnuss Locken. You can maybe get them at Aldi or Lidl (I swear I've seen them in there before...)
Reply 12
When my dad went to Egypt he got some of those peanut butter puff things. Bloody vile! I don't know what they were called though, sorry :frown:
Reply 13
Cheers you lot.
Reply 14
I eat them as a child in Germany, you could by the no frills large bag of Peanut Butter flavoured Wotsits from the Naffi. As we were based in Army base fallingbostal. Going to have to get me some, they were dead nice.
Bamba!!! I've only ever been able to get them in Kosher sections of places :biggrin:
Original post by Pandabär
Ah, we have them in Germany called Erdnuss Locken. You can maybe get them at Aldi or Lidl (I swear I've seen them in there before...)

But surely they're just made of peanuts and not peanut butter flavoured? Cause I hate peanut butter :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest