The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1
Peapod
I got my letter through on friday with the pin number etc but when I try and log in to the tracker it says my ucas number is not recognised.
They've had my application about a week - do yuo think Durham just take a bit of time to set up an applicant enquiry for me?

When i got my letter through it worked straight away. If i were you i'd phone Durham and check, or if not UCAS, as one of my friend's had a problem with their details on UCAS as it said the wrong school.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
the Durham tracker is useless. I've got an offer before christmas (it's on UCAS and I've gotten lots of information packs and so on) but the Durham tracker still doesn't say anything :rolleyes: :confused:
Reply 3
Linda
the Durham tracker is useless. I've got an offer before christmas (it's on UCAS and I've gotten lots of information packs and so on) but the Durham tracker still doesn't say anything

I have experienced the same thing- there is no information on the Durham applicant enquiry yet I have an offer.
Reply 4
Do you put your number in as 043527368, as in without the hyphens, like 04-362517-8

I've emailed them, if they don't reply by weds I'll phone.
Reply 5
Peapod
Do you put your number in as 043527368, as in without the hyphens, like 04-362517-8

You put your number in without the hyphens and you don't need to include all of the initial zeros in the pin i.e. 000456654 can be put in as 456654.

Hope this helps
Reply 6
Thanks.
It still says my ucas number is not recognised though.
Silly thing.
Reply 7
Peapod
Thanks.
It still says my ucas number is not recognised though.
Silly thing.

I have a feeling that it may be due to them not having updated the system itself- I mean, they obviously have a database of UCAS numbers and PIN numbers but if they don't keep uploading this then although the numbers will be on the internal system etc they won't actually be available on the web.

Considering the length of time that they take to update the thing anyway, I wouldn't be suprised of this!
Reply 8
OMG! how cr*p is the UCAS tracker? As if it shows you anything before you've actually left and gone to university! You're better off to wait for the letters to come, as opposed to relying on that piece of ****** *** * ******** ******* *******

Burn it I say! and let's dance around it in a little circle.

Latest