The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Atheist
Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq are being murdered by other Muslims you utter moron.

Never have I witnessed such a mess of ignorance and arrogance in one post. The death toll of innocent Muslims killed by American bombs far outweighs the number of Allied soldiers killed by the Taliban. Perhaps you should educate yourself on some of the statistics before you start insulting people.
Original post by CombineHarvester
This has got to be the most ironic post I've read in a while.

Haha you took the words right out of my mouth.
Reply 22
Eh - there's good muslims and bad muslims, anyone who's not had an absurdly sheltered life will have seen this with their own eyes.

Moaning about islam can be a cover for racists imo, not that there's nothing to moan about because some muslims clearly *really are* dangerous, crazy fundamentalists... or just annoying attention seekers like this bunch of losers.
Reply 23
Original post by Erebos
Never have I witnessed such a mess of ignorance and arrogance in one post. The death toll of innocent Muslims killed by American bombs far outweighs the number of Allied soldiers killed by the Taliban. Perhaps you should educate yourself on some of the statistics before you start insulting people.

Rubbish. Alqueda and the taliban actively target Muslims civilians, americans and british forces do not. Your the ignorant one.
I take it the MCB (Muslim Council of Britain) will be condemning their actions? I mean, you know, the voice of 'moderate' Muslims surely wouldn't stand for this?
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
Just another reason why I hate Muslim's. I'm not rascist, Islam isn't a race.

You hate all muslims because of a small group of faggots who just happen to be muslim and want to use religion as an excuse because they have nothing better to do?

Spoiler

Spoiler

:¬)
'We are demonstrating because this day is a day of remembrance to remember every single fallen soldier, including those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.
'We find it disgusting that innocent people, innocent children, have been killed in an illegal and unjust war and we are demonstrating against that.
'We want the Government to pull the troops out from these countries and to stop interfering in our affairs.'
Mr Ullah added: 'We would like to have a protest closer to the memorial but it is difficult to get access. We want to break the silence and say, "What about the silence for others that have died?'"

if this is their true intention then surely they must realise that their actions are very counter constructive.
completely wrong.

the less attention we give them the better.
Reply 28
"What a bunch of jokers :rolleyes:" is my most prevalent thought.
Should be deported if they aren't British citizens, and if they are community service or imprisonment. Simple.
I don't believe all this 'let people do and say what they want' crap. Armistice day is about honouring and respecting those killed in war NOT about questioning or justifying particular conflicts.

I have nothing against Islam (having grown up in a muslim country) but extremists scum of any form need to be got rid of. Personally I would like them shot but that won't happen. If you can't integrate and contribute positively to society then you don't deserve to be a part of it.
Reply 30
well they want the west to be more like them?
i say we send a few suicide bombers in
Reply 31
absolute ****ing scumbags
Even though the poppy has originally been intended to honour those who died in WWI and WWII, I don't think it is those soldiers that these Muslims are disrespecting or protesting against.
I suppose if you put yourself in their shoes: imagine someone has declared war on your home country, and killed a lot of your friends and relatives. When they return home, they're hailed as heroes for doing so. I'm thinking maybe you wouldn't be too happy either.

Perhaps they could have chosen a more appropriate time and place to voice their complaints, and not confuse the people who died in the World Wars with people who killed their friends and relatives recently. But on the other hand, I think that simply reducing the problem to "They're just idiots" is a bit too quick of a dismissal.
Original post by Joinedup
Eh - there's good muslims and bad muslims, anyone who's not had an absurdly sheltered life will have seen this with their own eyes.

Moaning about islam can be a cover for racists imo, not that there's nothing to moan about because some muslims clearly *really are* dangerous, crazy fundamentalists... or just annoying attention seekers like this bunch of losers.

I am not rascist, but I am against the hate and violence that some of Islam stands for. I get on fine with Sikhs, Hindus, and people of any religion or race, but I am against Islam. I have some Islamic friends, but they are the ones that agree with the right parts of the religion, and not the hatemongering violent part.
They're clearly against opium and heroin production in Afghanistan...
Original post by jimbobur
You do realise that many daily mail stories (especially the anit-muslim ones) have been almost completely fabricated?

Blown out of proportion, perhaps. But fabricated? Care to back this up?
Original post by WhereIsMyMind

Original post by WhereIsMyMind
I take it the MCB (Muslim Council of Britain) will be condemning their actions? I mean, you know, the voice of 'moderate' Muslims surely wouldn't stand for this?

They usually do but it doesn't make the papers.
Reply 37
Original post by Atheist
Rubbish. Alqueda and the taliban actively target Muslims civilians, americans and british forces do not. Your the ignorant one.

I am well aware of the reported dirty tactics of the Taliban thank you very much. And if you knew anything about history in the middle east, you would know that the source of the Taliban's power originated from American military intervention in the first place.
Original post by snorty_swirl
Should be deported if they aren't British citizens, and if they are community service or imprisonment. Simple.
I don't believe all this 'let people do and say what they want' crap. Armistice day is about honouring and respecting those killed in war NOT about questioning or justifying particular conflicts.

I have nothing against Islam (having grown up in a muslim country) but extremists scum of any form need to be got rid of. Personally I would like them shot but that won't happen. If you can't integrate and contribute positively to society then you don't deserve to be a part of it.

Is it extremism, purely because we disagree though? In all fairness, I think they've integrated well within British society. British people are infamous for being whinging sods, if anything, they've shown they're pretty damn well integrated, all they seem to do is whinge about something.
(edited 13 years ago)
Firstly, if they paid for them, then fail attempt at attention.

Secondly, this is why the BNP get votes... (the ****ing retards are advertising their own removal from this country.)

Thirdly, if i saw this irl, i would punch them in the face, or even better draw a picture of that mohammed, and then set fire to it :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending