The Student Room Group

Aptitude Test and Group Discussion at Brighton.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
hay guys if u had an interview at brighton and u havent had bak dnt u think we should call is been almost 1 month now, they are getting on my nerves now.
Reply 81
anyone got offer from brighton for pharmacy
Reply 82
Original post by Olalekan12
hay guys if u had an interview at brighton and u havent had bak dnt u think we should call is been almost 1 month now, they are getting on my nerves now.

Would you like me to ask them when you will hear from them? I can try and ask tomorrow if you like, if not I can definitely give you an answer on friday.

But they are still doing interviews so that could be it!
Reply 83
I phoned the school today, who gave me the contact details for the admissions tutor, but he didn't answer his phone. I've emailed him now.
Reply 84
I got a reply - they've made me an offer, there's just a backlog with UCAS processing them. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Not sure what it is yet though.
Reply 85
Original post by ½+½
I got a reply - they've made me an offer, there's just a backlog with UCAS processing them. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Not sure what it is yet though.

was it a straight call or were u redirected, becouse my on they said there is no dicision at the moment that they are a week behind.
Reply 86
was it a straight call or were u redirected, becouse my on they said there is no dicision at the moment that they are a week behind.

They replied to my email, and said:
"Dear ****, Good to hear from you, we have made you an offer.
There just might be a slight delay with UCAS due to the huge number of applications.
Regards"
Reply 87
Original post by ½+½
They replied to my email, and said:
"Dear ****, Good to hear from you, we have made you an offer.
There just might be a slight delay with UCAS due to the huge number of applications.
Regards"

maybe i should email them.
Reply 88
maybe i should email them.

I thought you already did.
Reply 89
Original post by ½+½
I thought you already did.

yes i did but i wasn't successful, may be because i take access to health science.
Reply 90
yes i did but i wasn't successful, may be because i take access to health science.

Do you mean you weren't successful to get an offer, or just to speak to someone?

Does your access to health course cover chemistry? I only ask because I'm doing access to science and I share my biology lessons with the access to health people, but they don't do chemistry.
Reply 91
Original post by ½+½
Do you mean you weren't successful to get an offer, or just to speak to someone?

Does your access to health course cover chemistry? I only ask because I'm doing access to science and I share my biology lessons with the access to health people, but they don't do chemistry.

yes but it only 6 credit.
Reply 92
Offer came through today. They want 40 distinctions. :smile:
Reply 93
Original post by ½+½
Offer came through today. They want 40 distinctions. :smile:

congrat, dude happyb for you, i think the offer is a bit hard isnt it? **** it u wud do anything to go to uni, inst it.:wink:
Reply 94
congrat, dude happyb for you, i think the offer is a bit hard isnt it? **** it u wud do anything to go to uni, inst it.:wink:

I thought so at first, but it's 66% distinctions, which isn't actually that ridiculous. If I get just below 40 (39 or 36) I'm sure it'll still be ok. They said they can be a little flexible about results. They only want a C in maths and I know I'll be getting above that, so it may balance it out a bit.
Reply 95
Original post by ½+½
I thought so at first, but it's 66% distinctions, which isn't actually that ridiculous. If I get just below 40 (39 or 36) I'm sure it'll still be ok. They said they can be a little flexible about results. They only want a C in maths and I know I'll be getting above that, so it may balance it out a bit.

they havent updated my ucas yet even though it rejection.
Reply 96
they havent updated my ucas yet even though it rejection.

Did they say it was a rejection when you phoned?
Reply 97
Original post by ½+½
Did they say it was a rejection when you phoned?

they said u have not being given an offer meaning unsuccessful
Reply 98
they said u have not being given an offer meaning unsuccessful

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you still waiting for anyone else?
Reply 99
Original post by ½+½
I'm sorry to hear that. Are you still waiting for anyone else?

yeah hetfordshire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending