The Student Room Group

Post your desk!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kash:)
Racist :colonhash:

Hahaha how am I racist? I think it's cute! :frown:
I'm loading the photos from my camera now. It's a tad on the messy side, but it's an organised mess... sort of. Any drugs that may or may not have been on my desk were removed prior to photo taking. :tongue:

Laptop, tv, badges from gigs (did have more there, but they fell on the floor a few months ago along with the rest of the coins that are meant to be there. They sort of disappeared after that, probably under the desk), 2 debit cards (both expired), bits and bobs. Stickers from my childhood on the pin-board behind everything. :tongue:

Ridiculous amounts of rizla, empty baccy pouch, empty lighters, wages, bits of paper, god knows what else.

(Left to right) [Background] PS2, N64 games, Gamecube, PS1 games.
[Foreground] PS1 controller, square thing underneath it (dunno what's in there, haven't checked for a while), few other controllers, N64. N64 controllers I think are under the desk (one is, I think the blue thing just behind it is the other one).
Edit: The comb isn't mine. I don't know whose it is or why it's there. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 183
Original post by lolimemma
Ikea desk haha? I have the same one!

Yeah hahah Like a, 'build it yourself' one? I just got the cheapest :rolleyes: £19 :wink:
Reply 184
Mine isn't very exciting!

The same desk?! Leeds festival bands?! The same light?! (although mine being the floor version)... Tell me you like The Libertines and you're 'right up my street' :wink:
Rubbish pics with my the built-in webcam on my laptop...

Original post by Drunk Punx

Laptop, tv, badges from gigs (did have more there, but they fell on the floor a few months ago along with the rest of the coins that are meant to be there. They sort of disappeared after that, probably under the desk), 2 debit cards (both expired), bits and bobs. Stickers from my childhood on the pin-board behind everything. :tongue:

Ridiculous amounts of rizla, empty baccy pouch, empty lighters, wages, bits of paper, god knows what else.

(Left to right) [Background] PS2, N64 games, Gamecube, PS1 games.
[Foreground] PS1 controller, square thing underneath it (dunno what's in there, haven't checked for a while), few other controllers, N64. N64 controllers I think are under the desk (one is, I think the blue thing just behind it is the other one).
Edit: The comb isn't mine. I don't know whose it is or why it's there. :tongue:

:eek4: You win for having the messier desk. :king1:
Original post by gummers
Yeah hahah Like a, 'build it yourself' one? I just got the cheapest :rolleyes: £19 :wink:

Mine wasn't much more expensive hahaha. Although I did upgrade and go for a stand thing instead of the 2 legs on one side :P

Original post by gummers
The same desk?! Leeds festival bands?! The same light?! (although mine being the floor version)... Tell me you like The Libertines and you're 'right up my street' :wink:

As if you realised they were Leeds bands! I've lost 2 of them though otherwise my collection would be bigger :frown: I love the Libertines and I also have the floor light (although it's at my dad's house at the moment :P)!
Reply 189
Mine wasn't much more expensive hahaha. Although I did upgrade and go for a stand thing instead of the 2 legs on one side :P!

I've just looked at your pictures! I think I might do that myself, is it like shelves/draws or something? :redface:

lolimemma
As if you realised they were Leeds bands! I've lost 2 of them though otherwise my collection would be bigger :frown: I love the Libertines and I also have the floor light (although it's at my dad's house at the moment :P)!

I've only been the last two years but I could miss them :wink: The green one is 2007, yeah?

Well I'm sure if I knew you IRL, we would be friends :rolleyes:
no time for paper and only one turntable, couldn't find a place for the other one so I've just got one timecode running :'( and big second monitor for watching movies off sky player in bed with homies. 300 watt speakers and sub for basssss. oh and my beautiful gretsch <3
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 191
Original post by lightburns

First year undergrad desk!

The black circle on the left hand side is where I put my laptop - it was taking the picture so unfortunately could not be in the photo.

I leave a nice space around the xbox to try and make sure it gets air and does not overheat. As you can see, the rest of the desk is fair game. I even have crap over the mousemat -.-

My god, your desk is so messy that the only thing I can identify is your calculator :lolwut:
I can't imagine how your desk will look like when exam season really kicks in
LOL
Reply 192
Original post by Drunk Punx

Can I have the 20 pound note? :smile:
Original post by Griffin23
Mine :smile:

Oh my God... I think I just jizzed a little.

Cool setup.
Reply 194
I don't have a desk, and I don't have any of the cool things you guys have

I suck :ashamed2:
Reply 195

Bit cluttered, use my TV as an extra display when I'm not being retro and playing on the PSX.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by T-Toe
My god, your desk is so messy that the only thing I can identify is your calculator :lolwut:
I can't imagine how your desk will look like when exam season really kicks in
LOL

The piles have risen. They just keep growing!

If you think my desk is messy, you should see the rest of my room. I keep my desk tidy so that I can use it.
Original post by lareneg

Took this a while back, of course, it's nowhere near as tidy now... I have alot more train tickets (top left) now though.

You're a laptop DJ? How cool
Original post by Dez
Yikes, that's one ancient keyboard! :woo:

Yeah, im aware, i do want a new one, but can't find an actual reason to get one as i like this keyboard and i like the feel when hitting the keys as hard as i can :P most newish keyboards dont have that same feeling :P, though the speakers are a bit rubbish, so those should go, yet, not really sure what to get :P
Original post by T-Toe
Can I have the 20 pound note? :smile:

:nah:

There's actually £60 there, but it's all sort of merged into one. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending