The Student Room Group

Post your desk!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80

Fairly tidy at the moment, moved all my books and what not off it because I'm reading some e-books and want to feel less overwhelmed :P

Cannot wait til Christmas, I can say goodbye to this shitty laptop and get my new pink sony vaio netbook :3
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 81
I wish my desk was bigger, not even space for a second monitor... :frown: It's rather tidy compared to normal too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Original post by gradyhawks

Original post by gradyhawks
Right, BEFORE:

After:

Happy room = Happy grady

:woo: haha nice job!
Reply 83
Had to take mine using my webcam so my lappy is where the space is at the back XD

If I had my way there would also be a tv and a ps2/p23 on there as well! :p:
Reply 84
Original post by Mm_Minty
Had to take mine using my webcam so my lappy is where the space is at the back XD

If I had my way there would also be a tv and a ps2/p23 on there as well! :p:

Oh my, you must be one thirsty girl :tongue: And hungry too, by the looks of it.
Reply 85

My desk :smile: Got my iPod dock and my laptop, would usually have my xbox at the side as well but got the red rings and it was out of warranty, so I have to save my monies for a new one :frown:
Reply 86
Original post by AHH95

My desk :smile: Got my iPod dock and my laptop, would usually have my xbox at the side as well but got the red rings and it was out of warranty, so I have to save my monies for a new one :frown:

Image broken for me
Reply 87
Original post by Mandaly
Oh my, you must be one thirsty girl :tongue: And hungry too, by the looks of it.

Well the brain is >70% water :wink:

I actually use one of those oasis bottles to clip a mic to when I do my vlogs :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 88
:shock: How do you students afford all this stuff? I'm talking to the people with various monitors and what nots on their desks.
Reply 89
this thread has made me realise how much my room is lacking in the technology and fairy lights departments.

i feel inspired to tidy up and make it more homely, im jealous of peoples lovely desk areas! fairy lights are being purchased when im next in town :yes:
Reply 90
* subscribes *
Before I tidied it the first time:

Spoiler

Needs to be tidied again (camera ran out of battery, used terrible phone one):

Spoiler

The floor doesn't look as bad now as the first photo, even though there's more stuff on it, because all the mess is more or less contained in a smaller area. :biggrin: I also put all the flyers from the freshers' fayre up on my noticeboard (along with the frontman's signature from the only gig I've been to here yet-- curse my being hours away from anywhere!) because it looked really bare. ...Now it looks really silly.

I seem to accumulate random electrical equipment. Also, I appear to have lost my DS OH NO, WAIT, IT'S UNDER THIS BOOK. :/

...There's a bottle of calcium tablets on my table that I haven't taken since the first day. Uh.
Original post by Kash:)
:shock: How do you students afford all this stuff? I'm talking to the people with various monitors and what nots on their desks.

I second that.

My desk should have MORE TECHNOLOGY ON IT to make it worthy of a computer science student.

*puts camcorder on desk*

That'll do.
Reply 93
Original post by grey sequences
Before I tidied it the first time:

Spoiler

Needs to be tidied again (camera ran out of battery, used terrible phone one):

Spoiler

The floor doesn't look as bad now as the first photo, even though there's more stuff on it, because all the mess is more or less contained in a smaller area. :biggrin: I also put all the flyers from the freshers' fayre up on my noticeboard (along with the frontman's signature from the only gig I've been to here yet-- curse my being hours away from anywhere!) because it looked really bare. ...Now it looks really silly.

I seem to accumulate random electrical equipment. Also, I appear to have lost my DS OH NO, WAIT, IT'S UNDER THIS BOOK. :/

...There's a bottle of calcium tablets on my table that I haven't taken since the first day. Uh.

grey sequences - what Vox AmPlug do you have there? I have the Classic Rock one. They're kinda cool. Can knock one through some PC speakers hehe :tongue:

Seeing as it said "your desk or desktop", as I don't have a desk at the moment (recently gone back to Australia lol and don't have my desk back... yet), have a screen dump of my desktop...

Reply 94
Original post by chernij
My laser printer, 25.5" TV with my laptop hooked up to it, and my PS3 :smile:

Don't trip over. :colondollar:
Reply 95
Original post by HotCoco.
Don't trip over. :colondollar:

Hehe, I'd probably trip every five seconds with a desk like that. I do want that mouse though!
Reply 96
Original post by dhr90
I wish my desk was bigger, not even space for a second monitor... :frown: It's rather tidy compared to normal too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I really like your screen =]
Reply 97
possibly the saddest thread i have ever seen
Reply 98
Original post by nofish4u

So why bother reading/posting on it?

Personally I find it interesting/funny to see how different people keep their desks, and i'm quite enjoying this thread.
Original post by nofish4u

Then why look at it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending