The Student Room Group

RCVS Statutory Examination for Membership

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yes. We r group of vets intending to sit in exam in coming years. R u foreign qualified vet?
Original post by Billa1
Yes. We r group of vets intending to sit in exam in coming years. R u foreign qualified vet?

yes I qualified from Pakistan back in 2013 and than moved here in the uk and now just at the brink of completing my masters.after this my main goal would be to sort out this test. what about you guys?would you guys like to discuss about how to approach this exam and are you guys up for a study session?I am currently living in Guildford where do you guys live?
Hi, just stumbled on this post while searching for any form of help with preparation for the rcvs membership exams. I presume most people have already taken the exam. I am looking for materials, as well as tips for preparation and exams proper. Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks

Susan
Reply 63
Hi rsujihr96,
may I ask you did you take the exam or not, because I am planing to take it in the UK but I don`t know where to start from, please if you have any information ( the books that I have to read) i will be deeply grateful , because i looked in the RCVS website and they have mention more than 30 book to read as reading guide to take the exam.
so please if you can help me can you send me information on my gmail thank you
Reply 64
Hai thereI'm currently living in Liverpool not too far way from Vet.school and am intending to sit MRCVS exam as well.If anyone either in Liverpool or other places in the UK wants to get in touch for MRCVS preparation then pl keep in touch with me
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Maha78
Hi rsujihr96,
may I ask you did you take the exam or not, because I am planing to take it in the UK but I don`t know where to start from, please if you have any information ( the books that I have to read) i will be deeply grateful , because i looked in the RCVS website and they have mention more than 30 book to read as reading guide to take the exam.
so please if you can help me can you send me information on my gmail thank you

Hai thereI'm currently living in Liverpool not too far way from Vet.school and am intending to sit MRCVS exam as well.If anyone either in Liverpool or other places in the UK wants to get in touch for MRCVS preparation then pl keep in touch with me
Reply 66
Hi Faruk,I m planning to do mrcvs in 2019. Have you done the exam.I m bit far though,London.
Reply 67
Hai WeeraThanks for your reply.No I didn't sit exam yet but intending to sit.If you are interested then lets go to vet school to talk with them incase they can arrange some tutorial for us.Please let me know your current position in relation for the exam preparation.Please also keep in touch with me. Thanks
Reply 68
Hi please drop me a message
Reply 69
Original post by weera86
Hi please drop me a message

Hai
Where shall I drop you message? Please contact me either through PM or send me your email address.Hope it may help to keep in touch.Thanks.
Hi. I am in the process of registering to write the RCVS exam next year. How do we contact each other
Reply 71
Original post by Etta OMON
Hi. I am in the process of registering to write the RCVS exam next year. How do we contact each other

Hai
Sorry for late reply. Please PM me. Thanks
Reply 72
I am willing to sit the exam as well. Does anyone have any idea how to prepare for the it?
Reply 73
Are you still interesting in about exam?
Hi, I know it is a bit of kinda late reply, but I got graduated back in 2014 from Pakistan and I have submitted my papers for the RCVS exam. I am hopefully gonna sit in the exam next year in 2022. Can I please get some help? As I have no idea where to start and especially about practical exam's practice. May I expect to get any help, please?
Hi! I'll graduate this year from a university which is not recognised by the RCVS so i have to take rcvs statutory membership exam for working and living in UK. Anyone who has taken this exam before, could you share your experience?
Original post by AbiraMaryam
Hi, I know it is a bit of kinda late reply, but I got graduated back in 2014 from Pakistan and I have submitted my papers for the RCVS exam. I am hopefully gonna sit in the exam next year in 2022. Can I please get some help? As I have no idea where to start and especially about practical exam's practice. May I expect to get any help, please?

Hi Abira, I'm also a vet graduated from Pakistan, I'm also willing to sit in the exam next year 2023. Did you clear yours, if you've appeared in to the exam, would you like to help me about the curriculum and preparation material or notes?Thanks
Hi! I'm planning to sit for the 2024 exam, let me know if someone is interested in preparing for it together!
Original post by tina_r90
Hi! I'm planning to sit for the 2024 exam, let me know if someone is interested in preparing for it together!

Im planning to start studying for it soon, would you like to get into contact?
Reply 79
Original post by tina_r90

Hello there. Im also planning to do the same. Please lets keep in contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending