The Student Room Group

GCSE edexcel maths - 12th November

No discussion for this exam please, this or another thread will be opened once the time limit has passed at 12am.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Hi Mr M i was wondering when you are going to post todays calculator exam anwers? thx
Original post by Diven001

Hi Mr M i was wondering when you are going to post todays calculator exam anwers? thx

After the time limit has passed later, if he does them. So no discussion until then please :biggrin:
Reply 3

yeah i really need to know the answers too, to see how i did.
but because of the time limit i think you can only discuss answers tommorow (after midnight)
Reply 4
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
After the time limit has passed later, if he does them. So no discussion until then please :biggrin:

oh ok sorry

I forgot to bring the papers home from school anyway so won't be able to do them at midnight. I expect I will be sent copies electronically sometime tomorrow so will sort it out as soon as I receive them.
You Are Justt Awesome !. Cheers Mate :smile: Lookin On Dis At MidNyt To Chek My Ansas Only To Find I Got Quite Alott Ryt Which I Had Doubts Abwt Was Sucha Feelin :biggrin:

We All Thank You. Mr. M =]
Could any body tell me why the answers isn't up yet? Mr M please put them up
Original post by mathematics crazy

See his post in this thread, that'll explain why they aren't up.
Reply 9
Original post by mathematics crazy

Mr M forgot the paper at school so he needs to get them sent to him electronically which is going to take quie a long time:frown:
Reply 10
We can still discuss it now :biggrin:
This one was a lot easier for me, I can only think of one question which I got wrong.

And the very last one was Cosine rules, right? And I think I got something like 9.86 for it, anyone else?
Reply 11
For the cosine I got 9.27 :/ would like the mark scheme to be Put up!! Mr M I await your mark scheme :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by ryang148
For the cosine I got 9.27 :/ would like the mark scheme to be Put up!! Mr M I await your mark scheme :smile:

Yes, I'm sure he'll put the answers up soon :P

Did you feel this one was a LOT easier than the previous non-calculator?
I think I've got 95+ on this one, which will make up for my 85 on the last one. Hope I get an A*!!!!

How did you do?
Original post by Ears
Yes, I'm sure he'll put the answers up soon :P

Did you feel this one was a LOT easier than the previous non-calculator?
I think I've got 95+ on this one, which will make up for my 85 on the last one. Hope I get an A*!!!!

How did you do?

I just checked the Edexcel secure website and the papers haven't been uploaded yet. Sorry! If it had been a weekday they would have been there by now. I will check again later.
Reply 14
Original post by Mr M
I just checked the Edexcel secure website and the papers haven't been uploaded yet. Sorry! If it had been a weekday they would have been there by now. I will check again later.

It's fine!
Can't expect you to have them up the day after at 12.00am every time :P
Thanks in advance mate!
Reply 15
Errrm i think i messed up the question with the 4 containers and the graphs....i put
A-4
B-2
C-3
D-1

but i think that it should be
A-3
B-2
C-4
D-1

:frown: does anyone know which one is rigth and which one is wrong??????????
Original post by artuna95
Errrm i think i messed up the question with the 4 containers and the graphs....i put
A-4
B-2
C-3
D-1

but i think that it should be
A-3
B-2
C-4
D-1

:frown: does anyone know which one is rigth and which one is wrong??????????

mrmanps has put up the Edexcel modular answers and that paper contains this question too. Check his thread in this forum.
Reply 17

Original post by Mr M
mrmanps has put up the Edexcel modular answers and that paper contains this question too. Check his thread in this forum.

I put 1234, what did you put for the percentage 1?
Reply 18
yesssss i got it right
my teacher went over that question in class and said it was 3 2 4 1
WHOOO i beat my teacher :biggrin:
and errr i put 40%..thats the right answer
are u talking about change 8/20 into a percentage? answer is 40%

Also Mr M
for the first question part b
i put 4 people because i just totally blanked and thought that 1/2 was for one person....so basically i forgot to times it by six...
it is a two mark question...will i get one mark?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by artuna95

[QUOTE="artuna95;28486555"]yesssss i got it right
my teacher went over that question in class and said it was 3 2 4 1
WHOOO i beat my teacher :biggrin:
and errr i put 40%..thats the right answer
are u talking about change 8/20 into a percentage? answer is 40%

Also Mr M
for the first question part b
i put 4 people because i just totally blanked and thought that 1/2 was for one person....so basically i forgot to times it by six...
it is a two mark question...will i get one mark?[/QUO

i dno if im right lol, what did you put for the lime one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending