The Student Room Group

How do you view white people?

Scroll to see replies

I view white people, like those of any other colour, as normal people. This is coming from a white guy.
Reply 81
Original post by Bonged.
You said that that's justifiable because of the atlantic slave trade. So, yes you are stupid.

This will be the last time I respond to you on TSR forum, EVER.
Reply 82
Original post by Diaz89
It isn't general history, if you actually read most of the accounts on the supposed history most of it is speculative as there is little to no documentary evidence to support such allegations.

"this is difficult to resolve because of a lack of reliable statistics: there was no census system in medieval Africa. Archival material for the transatlantic trade in the 16th to 18th centuries may seem useful as a source, yet these record books were often falsified."

His method is anthropological and frankly more concise. He spent more time in Africa than its proponents like Bernard Lewis et al.

Regarding your Jews running the media thing, well
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

lol.

just an excerpt from that page:

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

Totally non-biased and credible source.
Reply 83
Original post by Yawn11
This will be the last time I respond to you on TSR forum, EVER.

I'm crushed.
I tend to use a telescope.
Reply 85
Original post by Bonged.

lol.

just an excerpt from that page:

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

Totally non-biased and credible source.

It's comical, but hey the guy is Jewish himself and goes on to show the list but err :dontknow:
I view white people as sex maniacs lol, but I have seen many examples to the contrary so I was wrong :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by Anonymous-
What is the name of said group? PM it to me if it is too much for the forum. Thanks.

There were several, the ones I saw frequently were:

"prosecute the Muslim extremists who burnt a poppy at 11am"

and

"The Muslims who broke the 2 minute silence are pathetic"

Hardly racist.
Humans like the rest of us. Silly thread!
Original post by .Ali.
There were several, the ones I saw frequently were:

"prosecute the Muslim extremists who burnt a poppy at 11am"

and

"The Muslims who broke the 2 minute silence are pathetic"

Hardly racist.

Oh, that's not that bad, considering the circumstances.
they cant dance :frown: :no:
Reply 91
I view whites both during the day and during the night..unlike blacks who can only be seen at night if they smile
(edited 13 years ago)
I view them with a huge pair of spectacles.
Original post by Yawn11
Funny coming from you of all people tbh. :rollseyes:

And I'm not stupid enough to judge a majority over the actions of a minority.

It's simple fact, if a TV host, comedian or something of the sort was to make a joke regarding black or Indian people they would be more likely to be persecuted for it, than one that made one of white people.

If you disagree then fair enough, my opinion. I don't regard any race above another though.

Me? I'm not racist...

The thing which I disagree with is when you said 'I think it was their years of slavery that made em lose the equality when it comes to racism' which I think now you realise was silly and bigoted, hence why you haven't responded to me about it yet and quote me back about something completely irrelevant.
Original post by Steezy
lol just jokes

Phew! :smile:
Reply 95
I see no differences in white people- except of course colour. Neither do I expect them to act differently.
Reply 96
Well, white people are kinda sweet and they can get all excitable when they drink alcohol which is cute to watch.

It is usually quite easy to see them since the light reflects off their pale skin but I do feel they have an unfair advantage when we are playing hide and seek in the snow. I prefer to play in the mud but they say they find the mud too hot.

Also, they do a very good job of picking my cotton but when I call them to do my washing up they hide in the cotton mound which is very cheeky!
Reply 97
Original post by bananaterracottapie
they cant dance :frown: :no:

Michael Jackson? Oh wa-
Original post by effofex
Well, white people are kinda sweet and they can get all excitable when they drink alcohol which is cute to watch.

It is usually quite easy to see them since the light reflects off their pale skin but I do feel they have an unfair advantage when we are playing hide and seek in the snow. I prefer to play in the mud but they say they find the mud too hot.

Also, they do a very good job of picking my cotton but when I call them to do my washing up they hide in the cotton mound which is very cheeky!

You live in a nude community?
Reply 99
Original post by Some random guy
You live in a nude community?

Yes, it's very popular in Liechtenstein.

You can do nude half-marathons and you get to have snowy 'pitstop' sex halfway through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending