Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Law Apprenticeships!?

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anone know what solicitors firms/places offer apprenticeships in Law? Would prefer it to be in/around the leeds area but make any suggestionss becase Im not that bothered about where

All I've seen are Grauduate Schemes, Im currently doing A2 law, enjoying it and doing well in it, I would prefer to get onto an apprenticeship rather than go to uni,

ANYY help would be much appreciated
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michroki)
    Does anone know what solicitors firms/places offer apprenticeships in Law? Would prefer it to be in/around the leeds area but make any suggestionss becase Im not that bothered about where

All I've seen are Grauduate Schemes, Im currently doing A2 law, enjoying it and doing well in it, I would prefer to get onto an apprenticeship rather than go to uni,

to be a legal secretary or a solicitor?

If you want to be a solicitor you pretty much have to go to university unless you want to spend the next 40 years doing ILEX
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Solicitor really, yeaah i thought it would come to that

My law teachers said theres some firms that train you up and then send you to do all the courses and that but I suppose there wont be many of them!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michroki)

hi i am new in this site sorry if this message is recieved as a quote. i am also interested in doing an apprentaship in solicitor please if you find a place in birmingham or any other place plz let me know i will also really appreciate it and by the way hi i am smira
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.kennedys-law.com/

I believe they do apprenticeships in legal administration which then goes into solicitor work after a few years, not sure if they have an office in Leeds though. Think when I looked at it a few weeks back they were also looking for 8 GCSE's A*-B and 3 A-levels A*-B.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 25, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.