The Student Room Group

Asian men who want to date white women need to make $247k more white males

In addition, white women prefer to date within the same race more than any other group.

Source

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is the answer to countless threads on TSR :rofl2:

I'm very sorry for all the insecure Asians that suffer from an inferiority complex.
(edited 13 years ago)
Well I'm brown and shall willingly take you for free :h:
Reply 3
inb4 Mr Smurf takes up investment banking
:rofl: ^^^
Reply 5
Whatever, I'll take your money.

Finally, the Asians and short men have the statistics they have been yearning for for years. The TSR Health and Relationships forum will never be the same again.

Edit: I always feel kind of bad for black women and asian men, who always seem to come worse off on these crap survey things. In reality, I hardly know any black girls or asian guys that struggle to get sexy time :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot. It looks like I am going to have to make £157K a year :sigh:. It sucks being an Oriental guy who likes white girls :sad:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Someone has way to much time on their hands
Ooh yeah, sorted for height :smug:
Reply 9
Wtf r u on about son?
Also the Asian's here are more Chinese/Japanese.
I automatically knew that this thread would attract Mr Smurf and LaughingBro like nothing else
Reply 12
Original post by Mr Smurf
I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot. It looks like I am going to have to make £157K a year :sigh:. It sucks being an Oriental guy who likes white girls :sad:.

That £157k a year you should just take as a starting point, you then need to start factoring in height. Having a white girlfriend is very expensive. After you have got all of these £thousands, you then get the massive blow that only approximately 50% of the white female population are interested, and this candidate pool decreases rapidly when you subtract those that are already in a relationship and your age. By the time you have got your thousands I suspect that the candidate pool is at approximately 3 white women.

Oh, and you don't have any indications as to which women they are, happy finding them.

Anyone else think that this research lacks substance?
Original post by Mr Smurf
I am an Oriental guy...

That's how I know you're not Chinese coz you won't/can't write romanised Chinese to me:smile:
Reply 14
Not sure there are many people in the world who would pretend they are an "oriental guy" and desperately pine for a white goddess on a student forum.

Only situation I can see that is if he was a desperate nice guy who had his eyes on a white female, spent hours on MSN with her talking to her about her problems, only to be beaten to the post by a hench Chinese badboy.
Original post by n1r4v

^ Coz real Chinese don't constantly embarrass their race online.
This Mr Smurf seems to be a white boy who hates East Asian guys for whatever reason.
(edited 13 years ago)
I think it takes a serious amount of insecurity to feel even remotely troubled by this data.
Reply 17
Is this why Manny Pacquiao is knee-deep in clunge?
Reply 18
Original post by LaughingBro
That's how I know you're not Chinese coz you won't/can't write romanised Chinese to me:smile:

You seem to think Oriental = only Chinese. I have NEVER claimed that I am Chinese. I just say that I am Oriental.
Reply 19
Great, now I have some actual statistics to post to back up my claims, but even with this I would still get neg repped.

Quick Reply

Latest