The Student Room Group

Plz Some1 Help Me :(!!!! Asap!!!

I Failed My First Year At Queen Mary University And Had The Option To Either Resit The Exams Again Next Year, I Wont Be Enrolled Or Find Another Uni.. I Decided That Applying For Another University May Sound Better..so I Applied To Metropolitan University.. Doin A Business Course.. But Im Already Hatin The University.. All My Course Is Seperate..the Lectures Are Crap... I Hate It There.... And Stupid Me That When I Was Applying To Metropolitan University Thought That That I Would Be A Good Idea To Give My Withdrawal From Course Form To Qm.....i Regret That So Much Now That I Gave That Form In!!!!!!....i Rang Qm Yesterday And They Said That My Form Had Gone Through And That I Was Off The Course And They Did That Exactly 1 Week Ago..i Regrettin Is Sooo Much That I Did That Stupid Mistake And Gave In The Form Sooo Quickkkk.....!!! :frown::frown::frown:

I Wanna Come Back Onto The Course To Do Resits.. Do U Think That Qm Will Add Me To Their Database Again?..its Only For Resits.. I Wont Be Enrolling..

Please Some1 Help Me... I Am So Upset That I Moved Unis, I Been Sick So Much, Im Finding It So Hard.. Please Is Any1 Knws Anything Please Help Me Plz
Call up Queen Mary and ask them. The quicker you ask, the more likely you are to get a positive result.

Also, they will be able to hear over the phone if you pronounce every word with a capital, and it will put them off. Honest.
hummm prehaps you should just stick it out a bit longer. you have already made a rash decision when you decided to leave, i wouldnt advise you to make another in such a short period of time. if they have already processed your form there is nothing you can do apart from prehaps reply next year... although that dos sound like a waste of 2 years. just see how it goes it manchester for a bit... you might just be going through a bad patch and it may pick up soon. my lectures were really crap to begin with but im really enjoying them now.
good luck anyway
You've been there about five minutes. Stick it out and see if gets any better.

Latest

Trending

Trending