ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
    Thanks! Have you watched any of it?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Thanks! Have you watched any of it?
    Yeah, it's alright, not even close to the level of Arrested Development but it's funny and more than a little bit awkward.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I seen an avert a few days ago on more4 which stars David Cross and Will Arnett along with the guy from the Inbetweeners, I think it's called Running Wilde. I haven't seen enough adverts of it though.
    There is a show called Running Wilde, starring Arnett with Cross as a supporting character.
    But the show with Neil from The Inbetweeners is The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, which started last night on More4, starring Cross with Arnett as a recurring character.
    I've seen a few episodes from the US and tbh it isn't up to much. It does have its moments, but these are far outweighed by moments when you just feel plain sad for Todd - I actually found it quite depressing in places
    Will Arnett is brilliant in it, but he's very much a recurring character and is massively underused.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    This was a banner at the Stewart/Colbert Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear in Washington DC a few weeks ago:

:laugh:
    Jokes!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
    I seen this!

Someone recommended it from TSR, its not as good as AD but there are those little moments that are really funny. Tobias (todd) is too jokes

U been watching it?

Edit: i just read above n you said you watched it lol
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    There is a show called Running Wilde, starring Arnett with Cross as a supporting character.
    But the show with Neil from The Inbetweeners is The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, which started last night on More4, starring Cross with Arnett as a recurring character.
    I've seen a few episodes from the US and tbh it isn't up to much. It does have its moments, but these are far outweighed by moments when you just feel plain sad for Todd - I actually found it quite depressing in places
    Will Arnett is brilliant in it, but he's very much a recurring character and is massively underused.
    This is a good show too. The promos and trailer make it out to be a romantic comedy, but thats far from it, its much better than people think. What you think of it so far?

I think will arnett has much more freedom in RW then he does in the increasingly poor decisions of todd margaret, which means I see much more of the Gob that I really liked in AD
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maeby: Do you guys know where I could get one of those gold necklaces with the? T on it?
    Michael: That's a cross.
    Maeby: Across from where?

:rofl2: I love this show.

I've also just uploaded some pictures :awesome:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEJ6...eature=related

NO TOUCHING!
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    By the way, did anyone know that the actress who played the girl who Michael thought was his sister is Jason Bateman's sister in real life? I can't see the resemblance!
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    By the way, did anyone know that the actress who played the girl who Michael thought was his sister is Jason Bateman's sister in real life? I can't see the resemblance!
    There's a minor resemblance in the jaw/chin area. Me and my sister share absolutely no resemblance - she looks like my mum and I look like my dad.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I knew that but it still weirds me out as her character was a prostitute. Must be weird to see your sister acting like that.
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also the lesbian ex in Scott Pilgrim was Anne :lolwut:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    When I first saw her in that I was like, Anne?! :zomg:
    She was actually good. Such an underrated movie though :sigh:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who?
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Who?
    Her?
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just found out that the actress (Amy Poehler) who played Gob's bride who also had a crush on Tobias is actually Will Arnett's wife. Quite a few family connections in this :ahee:

Also, if anyone is interested in becoming deputy leader of this society, quote or PM me. NB: There will be a maximum of two or three deputy leaders.
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    Amy Poehler is boss. :suith: Parks and Recreation. :adore:

Sometimes I wish I had a cousin who looked like Maeby. What a babe. :sogood:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just found out that the actress (Amy Poehler) who played Gob's bride who also had a crush on Tobias is actually Will Arnett's wife. Quite a few family connections in this :ahee:

Also, if anyone is interested in becoming deputy leader of this society, quote or PM me. NB: There will be a maximum of two or three deputy leaders.
    :itsme: I will. What do I do?

Alsooo that fact points out how strong the incest theme is in AD. Astounding.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    :itsme: I will. What do I do?

Alsooo that fact points out how strong the incest theme is in AD. Astounding.
    Just added you; you are now the deputy leader of the TSR Arrested Development Society :awesome:

Yeah! This show is so brilliantly written; I can't find any faults.
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just added you; you are now the deputy leader of the TSR Arrested Development Society :awesome:

Yeah! This show is so brilliantly written; I can't find any faults.
    :yeah: Do I have to do anything?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 27, 2013
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.