The Student Room Group

Romanians?......or people who love romania.

Scroll to see replies

Hiiii :smile: well I'm romanian too, just that been living in england for half my life now...Currently studying Chemistry Biology and Spanish at A level and hoping to get into medical school :frown:(
I love Alina Cojocaru! :love: I don't know if that counts. I also think that Romanian is a great language.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 102
Si eu aplic anul asta in UK. Sunt in a 12-a si in loc de capacitate am dat teze cu subiect unic. Cum adaug tezele astea ca calificare pe UCAS? Adica, ce ar trebui sa scriu la "subject/type, dates, exam"?
Original post by vampygirl666
I was just curious if there were any Romanians on here or just people who love the country. I do! (I'm Romanian in case that wasn't obvious!)

Hmm, yeah, i'm romanian, but i currentley live in england and yes, I LOVE ROMANIA, Romanian and Proud! :>
Reply 104
Any other Romanians on TSR?
Hi guys! :smile: I'm Romanian (from Constanta)
Reply 106
Hello !!
Any romanians out there that study Computer Science ? Need sum help here....

Thanks in advance !
Reply 107
Original post by irina793

Saw you got an offer from Oxford. Nice to see Romanians who are Oxbridge material. Congrats!
Reply 108
i love gymnasts from romania
Original post by aalex
Saw you got an offer from Oxford. Nice to see Romanians who are Oxbridge material. Congrats!

thanks a lot, alex:smile:
Reply 110
I'm romanian !!!! <3
Reply 111
Do you guys apply to UK unis with the Romanian Baccalaureate? Or you are taking A-levels or International Baccalaureate in Romania?
Reply 112
I'm applying in Romania using Admission Test. :smile:

I was going to apply for the UK, but I was really let down by how hard it is to get into med school. I mean those in the UK all have hospital practice and stuff like that, which you can't do in Romania. Anyway, from a financial POV I'm glad I decided to stay here. My aim is leaving RO after I complete med school here.

Best of luck for you Romanians who apply this year for the UK.
Reply 113
Good luck. Are you applying to UMF Carol Devila?
Original post by irina793

Ahhhh that's so cool!!!!! I am studying Classics and I'm focusing on Ovid's exile poetry, which he wrote when he was exiled in Tomis (modern Constanta!!!!)

how is it there? I want to visit at some point. I also saw you have an offer from Christ Church. I'm studying there atm!! (postgrad though)
Reply 115
Original post by aalex
Good luck. Are you applying to UMF Carol Devila?

Thanks. Yeah, as I'm from Bucharest.
Inna and Alexandra Stan.

Enough said.
Reply 117
I'm Romanian too:smile:
Reply 118
Original post by fizz113
Inna and Alexandra Stan.

Enough said.

Most of us here hate them. Especially Inna. She's so full of herself.
Reply 119
Original post by fodé
Most of us here hate them. Especially Inna. She's so full of herself.

I don't hate Alexandra Stan.

Where do you study in Bucharest?

Quick Reply

Latest