The Student Room Group

Do people still watch wrestling ?

Do people still watch WWE ? It's still a big thing in the US. Seriously, how can you watch that thing it's a joke, the thing is fake as ****. I mean even for entertainment wise, how can you be entertained by that.

Scroll to see replies

My friend still watches it, gets offended every-time I call it fake.

Issues. :ninja:
Everytime I ring my dad, he's watching it. He says he pays enough for Sky every month, he might as well take advantage of it. But still. It's just so stupid.
Reply 3
Not anymore. It is so **** now.

I mean, whatever happened to watching Chyna beating the **** out of Triple H or The Rock smelling what's cooking? And what about the Hardy Boys and Lita? Molly Holly? Trish Stratus and her bountiful breasts? Edge & Christian? Chris Benoit? Kane with a mask?

Now wrestling is a joke full of silicon bitches and perma-tanned pussies.

God I miss my childhood. That and WCW. :frown:
Reply 4
I've never really watched it, always found it to be a bit of a joke.
I do a bit of wrestling with some local folk from time to time though. The real thing is absolutely nothing at all like WWE.
Reply 5
Not anymore. I lost interest when WWE went all PG and focused on kids. I liked it when it was more adult orientated in the Atitude Era and wrestlers were actually allowed to bleed during matches.
Reply 6
I used to love it and still watch reruns on youtube :bhangra:
Come on guys I am a girl I love WWE so get grip of your shelfs yeah but it would be way more awsome if they had vilonce haha so enyone up for complants to them about it crap haha
Reply 8
The Old wwf and WCW were great.The old ECW was hardcore.

Loved it.now its awful.
Original post by sango

I mean, whatever happened to watching Chyna beating the **** out of Triple H or The Rock smelling what's cooking? And what about the Hardy Boys and Lita? Molly Holly? Trish Stratus and her bountiful breasts? Edge & Christian? Chris Benoit? Kane with a mask?

The Rock wasn't smelling the cooking ffs, he was doing the cooking and asking others to smell it :colonhash:
My brother does and he's 28.
this pretty much sums up all WWE fans above the age of 14 lulz

Original post by sango

Attitude Era FTW!
Even tho I know it's entertainment that's not even entertaining.It looks to me like a tom and jerry cartoon.
I am a girl ? I watch it "people say it only for boys
Original post by uer23
Do people still watch WWE ? It's still a big thing in the US. Seriously, how can you watch that thing it's a joke, the thing is fake as ****. I mean even for entertainment wise, how can you be entertained by that.

Tell this guy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
I wish it was still vollice like mr amrica
Reply 17
Why not, every guy likes to see fake wrestling by huge muscular men.

I stopped watching wrestling when goldburg stopped appearing / when they took wrestling of channel 4 / 5 dont quite remember.
I know this is an old thread and I don't know why it's been bumped but the answer is a resounding YES. 4.51 million people watched WWE Raw at it's peak this past Monday in the US alone, so yes people do still watch wrestling.
I still watch it but I dont watch the whole thing, I just skim through episodes of RAW and don't actually bother watching the whole wrestling matches. Just mainly watch it for the main event storyline, PPV is when I usually bother watching the matches.

[video="youtube;2yRmpA5Wc88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yRmpA5Wc88[/video]

It is nowhere near as good as it used to be, even this divas match beats all the male matches we see in todays Raw episodes. The Rock doing a spine buster to Stephanie McMahon (7.26) was just epic and something you will not see in todays RAW, I miss the rock...

Quick Reply

Latest