The Student Room Group

Maths C1 exam jan 2011

urgent help:

my school doesnt do maths c1 in january but in june, i wish to apply to sit this exam in jan 2011..

i know this is quite late but are there any centres or schools that are still accepting late applicants for this? if someone knows please could you reply as soon as possible please im willing to pay additional fees.

i was given a list of centres for my area by OCR, however none of them do the Maths c1 exam in january.. anywhere within the boroughs of Newham and Redbridge would be fine. if not any.

Thanking you in advance, if you could kindly give me the centre name, number and email address asap.
Reply 1
Original post by PredatorPulses
urgent help:

my school doesnt do maths c1 in january but in june, i wish to apply to sit this exam in jan 2011..

i know this is quite late but are there any centres or schools that are still accepting late applicants for this? if someone knows please could you reply as soon as possible please im willing to pay additional fees.

i was given a list of centres for my area by OCR, however none of them do the Maths c1 exam in january.. anywhere within the boroughs of Newham and Redbridge would be fine. if not any.

Thanking you in advance, if you could kindly give me the centre name, number and email address asap.

Don't know about you, but at my school, provided you pay for cost (+late fees) they'll find you somewhere in the school you can take your exam?
See if your schoool/college will allocate you somewhere?
Reply 2
Original post by Iepnauy
Don't know about you, but at my school, provided you pay for cost (+late fees) they'll find you somewhere in the school you can take your exam?
See if your schoool/college will allocate you somewhere?

i asked my school, as they take it june, all they said to me was that i should contact a centre and do it privately, they didnt reccomend anything to me either. which is why ive been looking for one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending