Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: what is your dream wedding dress?

Announcements Posted on
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    x
    The last 2 are really nice. :sogood:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    The first 2 are really nice. :sogood:
    I agree :coma: I'm a bit more ':ninja:' with red dresses cos they're so common that it's hard to find one that really really stands out methinks I think I like the first red one but if it had the deeper colour of the second if that makes sense. Omg I love this website :heart: so many bridal clothes on it :sogood: I'ma stop looking now
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    The last 2 are really nice. :sogood:
    I think you'd look good in the 4th one :sogood:
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think you'd look good in the 4th one :sogood:
    I know, we should try some one sometime. Marry me and I will buy you the dress you want, price is no obstacle. We'd have the hottest lesbian wedding in western Europe. :sogood:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know, we should try some one sometime. Marry me and I will buy you the dress you want, price is no obstacle. We'd have the hottest lesbian wedding in western Europe. :sogood:
    Oh crazy paving, :flutter:. How will you ever get rid of your penis in order for us to have this dreamy, amaaaaazing lesbian wedding :puppyeyes: plece find a way. The dresses are all around 1500$ btw
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I agree :coma: I'm a bit more ':ninja:' with red dresses cos they're so common that it's hard to find one that really really stands out methinks I think I like the first red one but if it had the deeper colour of the second if that makes sense. Omg I love this website :heart: so many bridal clothes on it :sogood: I'ma stop looking now
    Like a maroony colour innit? I was thinking about wedding dresses after I posted some pics here and thought that a bit of green in the dress would look :coma: too. :ninja: I wouldn't want to wear one made of a silky material, though. :ninja: It'd highlight all the bad bits rofl.
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Oh crazy paving, :flutter:. How will you ever get rid of your penis in order for us to have this dreamy, amaaaaazing lesbian wedding :puppyeyes: plece find a way. The dresses are all around 1500$ btw
    You could suck or bite it off. :innocent: Or I could get it inverted. :sexface: Yeah I can afford that, no problem. I'll just have to stock up on more :leaf:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like a maroony colour innit? I was thinking about wedding dresses after I posted some pics here and thought that a bit of green in the dress would look :coma: too. :ninja: I wouldn't want to wear one made of a silky material, though. :ninja: It'd highlight all the bad bits rofl.
    You have no bad bits but i suppose the way the light shines off it and the fit of it would emphasise even a teeny weeny bit etc. I don't mean like a browny red, i.e maroon - just a reaaaalllyyy deep bright red instead of a light red sort of? Though the right kind of maroon could look nice like the bits in the first/second.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    You could suck or bite it off. :innocent: Or I could get it inverted. :sexface: Yeah I can afford that, no problem. I'll just have to stock up on more :leaf:
    No thanks :getmecoat: - get it inverted please. How much weed u sellin tho? :ninja:

This kinda red is peng :sexface:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love strapless flowing gowns, but I don't really suit most strapless dresses unless they have loads of corseting in them. And I don't really suit white that much either which sucks. I do know whatever I pick will be cinched at the waist somehow though, and probably a high necked design. I like the idea of a slash neck backless shift dress with killer heels maybe though.
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    No thanks :getmecoat: - get it inverted please. How much weed u sellin tho? :ninja:
    K, I've booked myself in. :afraid: Just the one leaf.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    K, I've booked myself in. :afraid: Just the one leaf.
    1 leaf ain't enough cancel your penis inversion, wedding's cancelled
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    You have no bad bits but i suppose the way the light shines off it and the fit of it would emphasise even a teeny weeny bit etc. I don't mean like a browny red, i.e maroon - just a reaaaalllyyy deep bright red instead of a light red sort of? Though the right kind of maroon could look nice like the bits in the first/second.
    Everyone has bad bits yeah, the dress would be more tight fitting and not flowy flowy, if you know what I mean. :ninja: Yeahhh, that's the sort of red I'm talking about too. I'd want sleeves as well. :moon:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has bad bits yeah, the dress would be more tight fitting and not flowy flowy, if you know what I mean. :ninja: Yeahhh, that's the sort of red I'm talking about too. I'd want sleeves as well. :moon:
    :nod: I would want sleeves too but not long ones short sleeves :o: And yeahhh I know what you mean :p: but then it'd have to have a fair bit of embroidery wouldn't it? to make it sort of 'stiff' (:teehee:) - embroidery looks so nice when it's done properly :coma: sometimes you see some that doesn't look nice like the design or the stuff they use to do the design but sometimes its :coma:!!!
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :nod: I would want sleeves too but not long ones short sleeves :o: And yeahhh I know what you mean :p: but then it'd have to have a fair bit of embroidery wouldn't it? to make it sort of 'stiff' (:teehee:) - embroidery looks so nice when it's done properly :coma: sometimes you see some that doesn't look nice like the design or the stuff they use to do the design but sometimes its :coma:!!!
    Hahah same here. Yeahhhh, heavy embroidery looks so <3 Sometimes a dress might seem really :coma: but when you put it on it looks disgusting :nothing: and then a ****ty looking dress might look really <3 on. :ninja:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just imagined Fypo in one of the dresses hahahahahdajshdajhjahha :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahah same here. Yeahhhh, heavy embroidery looks so <3 Sometimes a dress might seem really :coma: but when you put it on it looks disgusting :nothing: and then a ****ty looking dress might look really <3 on. :ninja:
    Omg yeah I think I've noticed that with some!! Not that I've tried any on but sometimes I might look at a bride's dress and think ehhh if she wasn't wearing that it would look rank.. Some do genuinely look nicer when worn

I just imagined Fypo in one of the dresses hahahahahdajshdajhjahha :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    HAHAHAHAHA :rofl2: :rofl2: bet he'd love that :rofl2:
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    :| freshies.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Omg yeah I think I've noticed that with some!! Not that I've tried any on but sometimes I might look at a bride's dress and think ehhh if she wasn't wearing that it would look rank.. Some do genuinely look nicer when worn
    Yeahhhhh, exactly! And you need to have a certain body shape to pull off some of the dresses. :nopity:

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl2: :rofl2: bet he'd love that :rofl2:
    Imagine him wearing one of the wedding dresses in his suhag raat. :perv:

:rofl2:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 3, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.