The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know it's easier said than done but try not to feel really down about it. I felt awful after my second test as I got 13 minors and 2 majors but I passed my third one the other day. Nerves definitely play a big part in the test though. Just try to stay positive and remind yourself that you're good enough to pass. The examiners want you to fail, is how I looked at it, and then I wanted to prove them wrong; the more tests you take obviously the more money they make. When I failed twice, I just kept practising at what I'd made mistakes on. You'll get there eventually, you have to persevere.
i failed my first two tests on contraversial things, but passed today with only 3 minors!! 3rd time lucky for me :rolleyes: but i know it feels like youre never going to pass because thats how i felt. especially on my last test where ifailed for hesitating at lights. poo or what. especially seeing as how much it costs to retake the test....

p.s its well scary driving with noone else in the car :eek:
Reply 42
mini_munchkin
i failed my first two tests on contraversial things, but passed today with only 3 minors!! 3rd time lucky for me :rolleyes: but i know it feels like youre never going to pass because thats how i felt. especially on my last test where ifailed for hesitating at lights. poo or what. especially seeing as how much it costs to retake the test....

p.s its well scary driving with noone else in the car :eek:

Well done! :smile:
Reply 43
UPDATE: Guys i've finally passed today whooohoooo, 4th attempt. I feel great, everybody was right, this feeling is much better than i expected. Many thanks for everyone's advice and everyone who supported me, i'm just waiting for the traffic to die down a bit before i pop over to my friends, first time driving on my own, i'll have the music on though :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending