The Student Room Group

AQA BIO4 Jan 2011 Exam Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hey sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone got the Unit 4 jan 11 past paper? Or know where I can find it. As i feel it would be really useful as a mock for this summers retake :biggrin: :biggrin:

Original post by normmich101
Hey sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone got the Unit 4 jan 11 past paper? Or know where I can find it. As i feel it would be really useful as a mock for this summers retake :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here you go:
http://www.studentcreche.co.uk/showthread.php/248-AQA-Biol4-January-2011-(Question-Paper-and-Mark-Scheme)?highlight=biol4+2011

Thanks, but it says the link has been removed :frown:. Something to do with the exam board removing it.

Have you downloaded it from there already? If so could you possible email it to me :biggrin: If you could you'd be a Life saver :biggrin:

Thanks
Thanks, but it says the link has been removed :frown:. Something to do with the exam board removing it.

Have you downloaded it from there already? If so could you possible email it to me :biggrin: If you could you'd be a Life saver :biggrin:

Thanks

Oh :s-smilie: Thats annoying. I think I saved it at school, but I'm not too sure. I will check tomorrow and pm you if I have it :smile:
Original post by INeedToRevise

Oh :s-smilie: Thats annoying. I think I saved it at school, but I'm not too sure. I will check tomorrow and pm you if I have it :smile:

Thank You :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thank You :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, sorry but I don't think I saved it :frown:

Hey, sorry but I don't think I saved it :frown:

Oh ok :frown: thanks for looking anyway :smile:. You dont happen to know anyone who might of saved it? :smile:
When does substrate level phosphorylation occur?
Also, where does glycolysis take place?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by masterhr1

Original post by masterhr1
When does substrate level phosphorylation occur?
Also, where does glycolysis take place?

Glycolysis takes place in the cytoplasm of cells

Substrate-level phosphorylation takes place at the end of the Krebs cycle, when H+ ions flow back through ATPase.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending