The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

What kind of people go to Warwick (and specifically WBS)?

Are they predominantly maths geeks, rah, down to earth, LOADS of internationals, party animals, IB wannabes, workaholics?

And, as bad as this sounds, is it a good hunting ground for a husband? ;-) (i.e. sporty, ambitious, socialable, fun - NOT geeky)
Reply 1
Did someone shout UTTER FACEPALM?!?!?!

No?

Just me then :facepalm2:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by georgie-rose
Are they predominantly maths geeks, rah, down to earth, LOADS of internationals, party animals, IB wannabes, workaholics?

And, as bad as this sounds, is it a good hunting ground for a husband? ;-) (i.e. sporty, ambitious, socialable, fun - NOT geeky)

All of the above!
Reply 3

Basically no, everyone at warwick looks EXACTLY like this:

They all do maths. There are no sports teams, anywhere, and if there were they'd be useless.

Frankly, I'm not entirely sure why anyone would want to marry you anyway.

You're the biggest plonker that I've seen in a while.

Quick Reply

Latest