Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls whose skirts are so short you can see their butt cheeks.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've recently moved to Brighton and a lot when I go out [at night] I see girls with skirts so short that it doesn't even cover their bottom and they are walking about with the back of their skirt pretty much at waste height and no underwear. :eek: WTF? They keep having to pull their skirt down to cover their ass! How does anyone let them leave the house like that?

Is this just a Brighton thing or do girls do this else where in the UK?

It's just an observation. I'm not complaining tho.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Never noticed it ever.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    brb, going to Brighton.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are called hookers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    I've recently moved to Brighton and a lot when I go out I see girls with skirts so short that it doesn't even cover their bottom and they are walking about with the back of their skirt pretty much at waste height and no underwear. :eek: WTF? They keep having to pull their skirt down to cover their ass! How does anyone let them leave the house like that?

This is awesome.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've recently moved to Brighton and a lot when I go out I see girls with skirts so short that it doesn't even cover their bottom and they are walking about with the back of their skirt pretty much at waste height and no underwear. :eek: WTF? They keep having to pull their skirt down to cover their ass! How does anyone let them leave the house like that?

loool i see alot of girls in leeds that do this wen there out clubbing
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I always laugh at scantily clad girls wearing next to nothing, especially in the winter. I mean, this is Britain - aren't you freezing to death?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

The girls know that the majority of the folks there aint getting turned on because they gay.
    So rape isnt even on their mind :yep:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's so disgusting. The only girls I've seen do this are totally overweight. :puke:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I saw it once in reading and they looked like real slags. They tried to get into a club and were refused entry.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    How can your skirt be so short it doesn't cover your arse? That's more like underwear than skirts surely. And where do they buy these skirts?

Do they go to the under-10 section in stores?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    I always laugh at scantily clad girls wearing next to nothing, especially in the winter. I mean, this is Britain - aren't you freezing to death?
    Funnily enough a few do every year. Natural selection for you.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No underwear? :lolwut:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    well its more of a tight fitting dress number usually but several sizes too small!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    No underwear? :lolwut:
    unless its wedged up their butt crack so you can't see it! lol
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    unless its wedged up their butt crack so you can't see it! lol
    See, I would have thought this was exactly the situation for some safety granny panties.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sounds really horrible and tacky... never seen anyone to that extreme. I just can't understand why girls don't realise that they don't have to dress scantily to be sexy or beautiful.

Most girls who dress like this will probably attract some ugly, perverted guy.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I found an illustration of the phenomenon on google:

Imagine this but shorter! (Apparently this girls from Dallas but you get the idea)
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this a fair bit.
    If they've at least got a nice arse, I can get over it. It's the fatties with their arses hanging out that are really bad. :lolwut:
    It's also quite funny when people do this but are wearing massive/control pants. :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, Brighton sounds like a nice place to go drinking.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 23, 2010
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.