The Student Room Group

is any1 doing AVCE business studies marketing coursework.

anyway i need help on my marketing coursework,i'm on the product mix part.i need to relate the product that i'm doing to the boston matrix and product life cycle.the product i'm doing is jeans 4 gals aged btn 10 and 29 yrs.both trousers and skirts.so how do i relate it 2 the notes. if u got any idea holla bck yeah thanx
this is a nice site though i like it. :smile: shit i ain't no coolnerd but thats the only name that came 2 ma mind at that time of registaring
Reply 1
coolnerd
anyway i need help on my marketing coursework,i'm on the product mix part.i need to relate the product that i'm doing to the boston matrix and product life cycle.the product i'm doing is jeans 4 gals aged btn 10 and 29 yrs.both trousers and skirts.so how do i relate it 2 the notes. if u got any idea holla bck yeah thanx
this is a nice site though i like it. :smile: shit i ain't no coolnerd but thats the only name that came 2 ma mind at that time of registaring

I can help u on that part of marketing projuect.......i wondering if u have completed Unit 7 Marketing and Promotional Strategy????
Reply 2
hello.. i was just wondering if some 1 could help me on my customer service assignment which have decided to retake.. and this seems to be the coursework which is dragging my grade down...

so plz.. if some 1 could help then i would def appreciate it...
Reply 3
unknown18
hello.. i was just wondering if some 1 could help me on my customer service assignment which have decided to retake.. and this seems to be the coursework which is dragging my grade down...

so plz.. if some 1 could help then i would def appreciate it...

yo dude, im doing human resources coursework, i will give customer service coursework if u give me human reosurces coursework, is that a deal.
Reply 4
hi i was wondering if u could help me wiv my marketing coursework if it is possible plz email me on [email protected]

Latest

Trending

Trending