The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin 2011 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I should be starting in September doing an MFA in Photography and got a spot in Sedley (29d). All I have to do now if wait for this student visa to get sorted.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by karran
I should be starting in September doing an MFA in Photography and got a spot in Sedley (29d). All I have to do now if wait for this student visa to get sorted.

Hi! if you have facebook there is a sedley court group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146478932088804/?ref=ts

You can meet others staying in sedley court including me :smile:
hiya all, I am Ellana and I am doing Education Studies at ARU (Chelmsford campus)
Reply 103
Original post by priyap23
Hi! if you have facebook there is a sedley court group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146478932088804/?ref=ts

You can meet others staying in sedley court including me :smile:

cool thanks, I just sent a request to join!
Reply 104
Hi Ellana, I'm Gemma.
Im also going to ARU (chelmford campus) but studying primary teaching.
Got my accommodation booked and really looking forward to starting. Are you staying on campus or somewhere else?
:smile:
Hi Gemma
Thats awesome we are in the same dept. :smile: I am staying at home i wanted to move out but i realised that Chelmsford not that far from me so i am staying put.

Ellana
Studying Film and Tele Production in Cambridge. So excited XD
Hi everyone,
I missed my firm offer :frown: (by a mile) and so i've been accepted into ARU, for the Law M100 on the Cambridge campus. Does anyone know what Law is like at ARU? Honestly, I have read a lot of negative things about it, and and im actually quite anxious right now.
I havent applied for accomodation yet, anyone know what the procedure is like for people who have insured anglia ruskin?
Reply 108
Waiting for my place to be confirmed; hopefully going to be doing English Lit and Philosophy

Looking for people in cambridge to house share with as there are no accommodation en campus
I got my place for Forensic computing @ the Cambridge campus... anyone else doing the same course or a similar one?

No idea what I'm going to do with regards to accomodation though...
Could be going for Music.

I need accommodation!
optometry anyone?
Reply 112
Original post by jackf1337
Could be going for Music.

I need accommodation!

I really need accommodation as well. I didn't apply for accommodation until a onth ago and then I found out that I was 95th on the waiting list so I need to look into the private sector places.

I'll be studying Media Studies.
Reply 113
Original post by M4_Fanatic
I got my place for Forensic computing @ the Cambridge campus... anyone else doing the same course or a similar one?

No idea what I'm going to do with regards to accomodation though...

I've just got my place on the information security and forensic computing course....same problem as you with accommodation. Going up there Saturday to hopefully sort it out.
Original post by xnicolexwx
I've got a place on the Psychology course at Anglia Ruskin, beginning Sep 2011. I'm so excited :smile:. Anyone else got a place on this course or a conditional offer? x

Ive got a place too on the Psychology course at ARU!
You living there or travelling in? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 115
Still waiting for confirmation. Driving me crazzyyy.

For anyone who's interested, myself and one other are looking for housing in cambridge, if you would like to join us and get a place?
Reply 116
Just got a place at Anglea Ruskin for History, Although now need to find some where to live in Cambridge!
Anyone wanna share a house? :smile:
Reply 117
Original post by woejane
Still waiting for confirmation. Driving me crazzyyy.

For anyone who's interested, myself and one other are looking for housing in cambridge, if you would like to join us and get a place?

I might be up for that as I'm really starting to worry that I wont be able to find a place in time. PM if you want.
Original post by Charlala92
Ive got a place too on the Psychology course at ARU!
You living there or travelling in? :biggrin: :biggrin:

ooh :biggrin: im doing psychology aswell but im looking for accomdation :/
cant find accomodation anywhere :l im getting worried. is anyone up for sharing a house?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending