The Student Room Group

NGDP

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for that la 88. All the very best with your application
Reply 141
Hey All

I'm starting to feel a tad nervous for the NGDP assessment centre. When I went to the information day I felt a little young as I swear I was the only one still an Undergraduate at Uni still!

Just to ask really, has anyone done much preparation for it at the moment? I've read council funding reports and study Eric Pickles' site like its the bible (not literally of course!)

Anyone else going to Leeds next Wednesday?
Reply 142
Got my email today confirming I've successfully passed through to Stage 4 interviews!

Exciting times.
Original post by AaronW
Got my email today confirming I've successfully passed through to Stage 4 interviews!

Exciting times.

Me too! Can't believe it. Would be great if that was it now but odds must be good at this stage!
Reply 144
Yeah I agree. The recruitment process is SO long.

I want to stay in London, which im sure will be very competitive. Im glad there's only one phase left, have wanted this scheme for ages!
Original post by AaronW
Yeah I agree. The recruitment process is SO long.

I want to stay in London, which im sure will be very competitive. Im glad there's only one phase left, have wanted this scheme for ages!

Same here. Best of luck
What resources do you get for the presentation? Is it just verbal? Do you have power point? A flip chart? Thanks.
Anyone else heading to London for Stage 3 this Tuesday?
Has anyone from the Leeds assessment centres heard anything? I guessed that the end of last week was a bit ambitious, but the waiting is driving me crazy!
Reply 149
Original post by missparanoid
Has anyone from the Leeds assessment centres heard anything? I guessed that the end of last week was a bit ambitious, but the waiting is driving me crazy!

Yeah I was at Leeds on Thursday and that's exactly why I just logged on here, to see if anyone else had heard anything! Perhaps they meant the end of this week?
I went on thursday also. They said either friday or today as the process was pretty instant. Waiting game I guess
Reassuring that neither of you have heard anything either. I was starting to read into what it could 'mean' not hearing on Friday, which is never a good route. I am pretty sure that they did say we would know by today, but this wouldn't be the first time they had given the wrong estimation of how long it would take to get back to us!
Reply 152
Hi all,

Just spoken to the office - they're not expecting to send out emails till end of the week apparently, so don't keep pressing refresh all day like I did yesterday!
Reply 153
(thats for the guys @ Leeds last week by the way)
Original post by fivebyfive
What resources do you get for the presentation? Is it just verbal? Do you have power point? A flip chart? Thanks.

Hi

No powerpoint needed, just flip chart :smile:
Reply 155
If (fingers crossed!) we do receive emails saying we have progressed to stage 4 interviews from the AC, does anyone know if we will have to book times like with the information sessions and ACs? As I will be on holiday from Thursday, without email access, and don't want to miss out on a slot!
Perhaps I should email them and let them know.
Thoughts?
That woman said on my thursday session that if selected, we would be in constant telephone contact with her. Therefore, I would guess there would be less email contact once they have sent their decision regarding the assessment centre. However, I could be completely wrong with this
Reply 157
I called today and the lady said we should hear by the end of today...
No news!! :-(
Just received an ambiguous email stating that there are still deciding whether to progress my application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending