Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fringe

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Where are all the Fringe fans? Fringe is one of the best things on tv at the moment!

I couldn't see a thread so I'm starting one.

Who else loves Fringe?

• 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fringe is the show that I quite enjoy watching when I have absolutely nothing else to watch. I'm nearly at the end of season 2, and have been for some time, since I've had The Walking Dead, Castle, Stargate Universe, Bones and Nikita, all of which are superior. And my comics of course

The plots are pretty good, but I find the characters to be overdone at times, and the totally blatant pseudoscience really annoys me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I love it
    The new series is getting really good!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were talking about Edinburgh's Fringe Festival
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE FRINGE! so much!

Just watched Season 3, episode 7 (The Abducted) - oh my god the ENDING! what a cliffhanger! I actually squealed at the end! I can't wait for the next episode now.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    YES FRINGE ROCKS !!!
    Just got episode 8 of season 3 on my planner, ready to watch at any time, awesome show!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I just want to watch Walter.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the latest episode (eight, I think)

Wow!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonny_J_D)
    Just watched the latest episode (eight, I think)

Wow!
    WASN'T IT AMAZING!?
    Go alternate-Broyles!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i liek, totally get the whole olivia/peter thing. sod eep, so sad. buhu. ;<<,
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    :yep: I'm a fan, not many people watch it though. Numb3rs is also a good watch.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skyhigh!)
    :yep: I'm a fan, not many people watch it though. Numb3rs is also a good watch.
    My housemate tried to get me to watch Numb3rs once. All I could think was

OMG BERNARD THE ELF FROM THE SANTA CLAUSE!

ruined it.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Fringe is the show that I quite enjoy watching when I have absolutely nothing else to watch. I'm nearly at the end of season 2, and have been for some time, since I've had The Walking Dead, Castle, Stargate Universe, Bones and Nikita, all of which are superior. And my comics of course

The plots are pretty good, but I find the characters to be overdone at times, and the totally blatant pseudoscience really annoys me.
    Are you for real? You find Nikita better than Fringe? I mean I'm watching it too but I wouldn't say its very good. The plot is god aweful and the acting is completely wooden. The premise is just so so so so stupid.

It's a bit like G. I. Joe (but worse), terrible but you still watch it because the action is good.

With regards to Fringe I'm glad the Olivias are back where they belong. They haven't been concentrating much on Walter at the moment which is a bit of a shame. I'd like to see more Walter, less Peter & Olivia if possible.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Walter is brilliant. Whenever there is an average plotline is about... up pops Walter and his Walterisms.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Are you for real? You find Nikita better than Fringe? I mean I'm watching it too but I wouldn't say its very good. The plot is god aweful and the acting is completely wooden. The premise is just so so so so stupid.

It's a bit like G. I. Joe (but worse), terrible but you still watch it because the action is good.

With regards to Fringe I'm glad the Olivias are back where they belong. They haven't been concentrating much on Walter at the moment which is a bit of a shame. I'd like to see more Walter, less Peter &amp; Olivia if possible.
    Nikita has wooden acting and cool explosions. Fringe has wooden acting and blatant pseudoscience that sets my teeth on edge. Plus, Nikita is hotter than Olivia.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love fringe, Walter is great- I love his Vagenda comment. Astrid is wooden, but Olivias perfomance has been great this series, she really has developed as a character.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Nikita has wooden acting and cool explosions. Fringe has wooden acting and blatant pseudoscience that sets my teeth on edge. Plus, Nikita is hotter than Olivia.
    Your second sentence just reminded me we had this argument before :facepalm2: Fair enough :p:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    This season of Fringe has been really good. They've only showed about 9 episodes? So much has happened.

I was watching X-files in the morning. I still like that more but you can't really compare them. Fringe is the only decent thing on TV, this winter has been ****e for TV I really don't look forward to anything.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love Fringe! So good now that Olivia's back home. Want Walter to succeed in making chocolate milk straight from a cow :coma:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    I love Fringe! So good now that Olivia's back home. Want Walter to succeed in making chocolate milk straight from a cow :coma:
    Chocolate milk that doesn't go off lol
    He has some wicked lines.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 25, 2013
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.