Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi Guys,
I sent my application off just 5 weeks ago, yet Sunderland have not replied. I recieved an initial confirmation email but that was it ... jst reading the thread, looks like you guys are in the same predicament .... should i be worried?!?!

Thanks
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey Gang,

I guess I am in the same boat as everyone. I hate the waiting, its the worst. Does anyone know when to hear from Sunderland?
Reply 22
I think its dependent on what course you've applied for .... it seems to me that those applying for pharmacy have had responses from sunderland uni already. What course have you applied for rachykins?
Reply 23
Original post by Manesh92
I think its dependent on what course you've applied for .... it seems to me that those applying for pharmacy have had responses from sunderland uni already. What course have you applied for rachykins?

She applied for Primary Education according to her sig. :smile:
Don't worry guys, mine was just before christmas so probably before they shut up shop for the week. You'll get your offers in January! :smile:
Original post by lisplover89
I have just had an uncontidional offer from Sunderland for English & Drama!

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when your UCAS was sent off?
Original post by littlemissshowbiz-x
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when your UCAS was sent off?

Around mid-November!
Reply 26
Music & Education Studies, haven't heard anything yet. Applied mid November too.
Also applied for an applied course there, haven't heard from that either :frown:
Has anyone applied for languages or tourism at Sunderland?
Reply 28
Hi

I got conditional offer from Sunderland yesterday! Sent my application beginning of Jan..

Any one else doing English Q300? Whats the difference between this degree and Q320?

I want to do a PGCE after to teach english in secondary school.
Got a conditional offer form Sunderland this morning :smile: for physiological sciences.
My first reply so quite pleased :biggrin:
Reply 30
I have an interview next month with them, just received it through the post. So hopefully it will all go well.
Reply 31
Got my offer from Sunderland just two days after the application deadline. Very quick! :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Haz23
Got my offer from Sunderland just two days after the application deadline. Very quick! :smile:

what for?
Reply 33
conditional for law. Anyone else?
Hi everyone, I have an unconditional offer for Beng Mechanical Engineering.:cool:
Reply 35
Sent my application Mid november, nothing yet... getting panic'y haha.
Music & Education studies.
Reply 36
Well done everyone that has offers! :smile:
Original post by DanUK
Sent my application Mid november, nothing yet... getting panic'y haha.
Music & Education studies.

I sent my application off in December and I applied for Spanish and Tourism and I've not heard anything either. Someone said it takes longer when you apply for joint courses as both departments have to look at your application and stuff. Sure you'll hear soon though, good luck!
Reply 38
Original post by DanUK
what for?

History.
Reply 39
I got my offer yesterday for English Language and Literature :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending