The Student Room Group

Ucas letter-urgent

I sent my UCAS off two weeks ago and still haven't recieved the letter with my personal ID and choices on it.
Ive recieved confirmation from the universities that they got my application, but I need to track them and cant do it without my personal ID number. :cool:
HELP!!!:angry:
Reply 1
Original post by maxcartwright
I sent my UCAS off two weeks ago and still haven't recieved the letter with my personal ID and choices on it.
Ive recieved confirmation from the universities that they got my application, but I need to track them and cant do it without my personal ID number. :cool:
HELP!!!:angry:

Login to Apply - on the immediate page, your Personal ID will be there in bold ('least, mine was).
thanks for the help :smile:
i tried that, they said it was an invalid login:angry:

friends say the letter takes a long time.
Reply 3
I could log in the next day after I sent off the application. Try it again. :biggrin:
Reply 4
ring them
or on your email ackonoledgments did none of the unis say what your id was my mentioned it an email so i used that, like they said ucas id ....
Reply 5
I never got a welcome letter but still managed to log into track..
Reply 6
thanks for the help :smile:
i tried that, they said it was an invalid login:angry:

friends say the letter takes a long time.

Invalid login? Might sound obvious but is your username and password correct ? Try using the reset link or contact the *helpful* customer services unit. I applied ages ago but I can still access Apply. You should see something like this:

Spoiler

still saying invalid login details, but thanks for the help:smile:
:mad:
Reply 8

The best thing to do is call UCAS up. Good luck, hope everything gets sorted
My letter came two days after I sent my app, around a week ago. Have you applied before? If so, use your old ID. If not..umm..phone UCAS?

Remember it doesn't need the dashes... you probably know already but just thought I would point out in case you didn't :smile:
Reply 11
Some universities, when they send you acknowledgement letters, they usually quote your personal ID - use this to login. Surely, if you've received acknowledgment letters, your track must be active.
where you log in to track there is a thing at the side which says 'forgotten log in details?' type your email address and theyll send you your log in details, if that doesn't work then ring them :smile:
Reply 13
I would ring up UCAS and explain the situation to them.
Original post by Dhanoo
Some universities, when they send you acknowledgement letters, they usually quote your personal ID - use this to login. Surely, if you've received acknowledgment letters, your track must be active.

This right here. This is what I did, the day after sending my app I got an acknowledgement from one of the unis and just used the ID they quoted. Also, I think the ID changes after applying; which is why the system is telling you that your login attempts are invalid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending