The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7140
I just had some chicken, fried rice and carrots + broccoli. Nothing special, I am too lazy right now to cook an amazing food.
Original post by -steph-
I just had some chicken, fried rice and carrots + broccoli. Nothing special, I am too lazy right now to cook an amazing food.

I just read this without looking at the time of the post and though, chicken and fried rice for breakfast? WHAT. But for dinner, that sounds lovely. It's weird how the time of the day can affect taste buds etc.

I just had dark chocolate Mikado. Been waiting ages for ASDA to get them in and they let me down so I went to Waitrose.
Porridge and strawberries followed by a very strong cup of tea. After my late night of revision, it's a late breakfast!
Reply 7143
Felt really shaky so had a whole lindt bunny - hahaha
Some Malted Milk biscuits that were dunked in my coffee.
Baked beans and fish fingers.
Original post by Cinnie
Felt really shaky so had a whole lindt bunny - hahaha

I like that excuse. I might get someone to shake me, so I can use the same reason. :wink:
Reply 7147
Breakfast: Coco pops
Lunch: Cheese, salad, pepper mayo and chutney sandwich
Dinner: Scrambled egg on toast

Snack: Chocolate.. :frown: oops.
Reply 7148
Original post by cosmobear92
Baked beans and fish fingers.

So simple yet so exciting.
Original post by Fusion
So simple yet so exciting.

The meal of my childhood. I think today was like the first time I'd eaten that in about a year.
A cheese and onion pasty from Greggs :smile:
Egg mayo roll. Shouldn't have eaten my dinner now... I'm gonna be hungry all day! I'm only having my tea at 7 because I'm going to Pizza Express :frown:
2 Slices of bread with Jam :smile:
Cadbury's mini roll. :coma:
Chips and mayo
Mango :biggrin:
Leftover chicken and garlic pastry slice thing from last night with carrots, green beans and gravy. Followed by a cup of tea and two bourbon biscuits.
A fudge from a milk tray selection box. I'm now trying to stop myself from demolishing the entire two layers!
A Cornetto ice cream
Pasta with sauce and cheese
Muller Light yogurt
Dark chocolate
<3

Quick Reply

Latest