The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7200
Original post by MelissaJayne
Did you go for dinner in...HEAVEN?

Close.. http://www.restauranteoliva.com/ :wink:
Fusion, the weird thing is I only ever see them sold in NISA and they sell out in MINUTES. I bulk buy 'em. The Chinese one is also good.

I was invited to the cinema with a mate in Edinburgh (Fountain Park) today; we stopped in at the pub for food just next to it and I got something MEGA EPIC:

FISH FINGER, CHIPS AND MUSHY PEA WRAP. With a side salad and yet MORE chips. They also did an "All Day Breakfast Wrap" which had sausage, bacon, egg and hash browns with mushy beans in it.

It was EPIC.
Original post by TotoMimo
Fusion, the weird thing is I only ever see them sold in NISA and they sell out in MINUTES. I bulk buy 'em. The Chinese one is also good.

I was invited to the cinema with a mate in Edinburgh (Fountain Park) today; we stopped in at the pub for food just next to it and I got something MEGA EPIC:

FISH FINGER, CHIPS AND MUSHY PEA WRAP. With a side salad and yet MORE chips. They also did an "All Day Breakfast Wrap" which had sausage, bacon, egg and hash browns with mushy beans in it.

It was EPIC.

That wrap sounds TOP. I'd never put them together in a wrap, but when I imagined it..it made me hungry. As for the chicken on stick things, I always look for these. I have a NISA near me so will now look out for it in there.

I've just eaten White chocolate cheweee bar. My favourite flavour.
Prawns. Overlooked em so they turned out to be prawn
Shaped BULLETS. Sigh.

3/10. I was so looking forward to them.

Also, fruit and nut sprinkle on mango and pineapple yoghurt with honey. REALLY nice combination: 8/10.

And finally, Chokablok Brownie version. Pretty damn good! Perfect balance of crunch, crispiness and chocolate with brownie. 8/10
rainbow-cake1.jpg

I need me one of these...
Reply 7205
Wensleydale salad butty with a splodge of cranberry on top. Summer sensation!
tangy cheese doritos :hi:
Smoked haddock.
I LOVE YOU HADDOCK
Original post by melissajayne
smoked haddock.
I love you haddock

i love you too
Reply 7209
Jamaican pasty-dem spices and kidney beans :drools:
Reply 7210
Nuts.

Mixed nuts.

I hope I'm not allerg-

*flatlines*
Reply 7211
Kool-aid in Central Perk Liverpool (the Friends cafe for anyone unsure-such a hipster)! Not a big coffee drinker, right shame in this case.
Steak! Angus style.

with thongs and perfect snogging
A pear and a handful of blueberries. x)
White chocolate chewee cereal bar. Nom.
Original post by amyshamblesxx
White chocolate chewee cereal bar. Nom.

They are so annoyingly tiny though :frown:
Original post by squiff93
They are so annoyingly tiny though :frown:

Yep :frown: That's why I usually have two for breakfast :colone:
New love for the chewee bars. Got 2 boxes for Tesco yesterday for like, 1.86? So that's like 18 bars for 1.86, whereas Alpens I get usually are like 1.90 or more for 5!!!

YOU DO THE MATHS.

I ate chocolate flavour quakers porridge for breakfast, with a new york cheesecake muller :biggrin:
Original post by MelissaJayne
New love for the chewee bars. Got 2 boxes for Tesco yesterday for like, 1.86? So that's like 18 bars for 1.86, whereas Alpens I get usually are like 1.90 or more for 5!!!

YOU DO THE MATHS.

I ate chocolate flavour quakers porridge for breakfast, with a new york cheesecake muller :biggrin:

Yeah I bought them from tesco the other day because they were on offer aswell, BOGOF... thats what made me realise they were small haha
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Yep :frown: That's why I usually have two for breakfast :colone:

aha my thoughts exactly. They are so moreish it's ridiculous could eat a full box to myself. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest