The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

A white kitkat chunky. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A chicken and stuffing sandwich and bag of Mini Cheddars :sexface:
Like a million sweets. Careers fair - 50+ stalls, all offering chocolate and sweets if you pretend to be interested in their company.
Uni life perks. :biggrin:
Reply 7563
BK XL Bacon double burger with cheese, large fries and a large cappacuino. It was :drool:
B: None again :frown:
L: A load of fig rolls
D: Tuna jacket potato
Just had a small chicken wrap after pub
I have had the most atrocious day food wise today. I wasn't too well yesterday and my wonderful Mum sent me a parcel consisting of a big bar of Dairy Milk; Tangfastics; a Dib Dab (who knew they still existed?!). I ate all of that, alongside my breakfast and dinner and don't feel in the slightest bit sick. :tongue:

In answer to the thread title, I've just had half a bagel with butter (at about midnight) to wash it all down!
Reply 7566
Tirasmu
one of those pasta salad pots from the salad bar at sainsbury's,yummy :smile: and a big mug of tea and lots of water. now for some fruit, feeling healthy today :biggrin:
A Crunchie bar! :smile:
A Penguin
Jammy Dodgers. Always a good breakfast option.
2 custard filled donuts. Damn you, Morrissons 5-for-69p-offer.
Very likely there wont be any left by tomorrow.
Peanut M&M's, mmm!
pussy.... Oh sorry erm Pasta
Wispa bites. Share bag? Pfft, who's sharing?
I just had fries and these cheese hamwich things from Iceland, which are just yummy!
A raspberry jam doughnut :colone:

3 left to go. They go off today. Will be asking the lucky flatmates to help :colonhash:
About to eat 12 wings homemade by your's truly, jam277.
Can't wait to eat it.
Gonna have it with spaghetti in tomato juice.

Original post by lcsurfer
pussy.... Oh sorry erm Pasta

:colone:
Asda chocolate mousse. 8 of these for £1..and they're so good. Always amazes me.
A choccie dodger. Much nicer than their jammy counterparts.

Quick Reply