The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Been up for over an hour and still haven't eaten anything, my milk has expired :tongue:.....probably will go home today anyways :smile:
Yesterday:

2 weetabix chocolate with oat milk (the big ones, not bitesize, they're too sweet)
Camomile tea
Potato slices with fish fingers for a brunch type thing (classy I know)
banana
cranberry juice
Chicken with sprouts, carrots and mashed potatoes
home made teacake with vegan margarine
3 cornflake buns (I needed some chocolate so don't judge!)

So far this morning, been up since 7.30 and have eaten my weetabix and camomile tea :smile:

I eat quite a lot and am only a size 10/12 :s-smilie:
Yesterday:

-Mullerice
-Apple
-Hula Hoops
-Banana
-Tuna Mayo Roll
-Go Ahead Crispy Slices
-Cup of Soup
-Crisps (after blood donation)
-Tuna Pasta
-Some Biscuits

And I think that's it. Today.....nothing so far.
Reply 1243
Apple juice. Which isn't food but its says it counts to my 5 a day :h:
A jam doughnut, quickly scoffed down between classes. :colonhash:

Ah, sixth form.
Chocolate weetabix minis. :teeth:
Reply 1246
I haven't had anything yet :frown:
bran flakes and coffee, then later weetabix and coffee.
Yesterday I ate two wholemeal nimble slices with nutella, a duck chow mein for lunch, omlette for dinner. I ate grapes in between those meals and drank lemon tea through out the day.

This morning I've had two nutella wholemeal nimble slices, not sure what's in store for the rest of the day.
A blueberry shake: blueberries, milk, oats, greek yoghurt and whey protein powder.

:teeth:
bowl of fruit and fibre and pineapple juice
I can't remember what I ate yesterday, besides two bowls of Fruit Loops for breakfast (hooray for relatives going to the USA and bringing me back cereal).

Today, so far I've had a piece of gingerbread. I've grown bored of cereal. Although I'm about to have mushroom ravioli for lunch.
This thread is making me so hungry..
I haven't eaten anything yet today. Yesterday I ate a gingerbread valentines biscuit :tongue:, half a chicken breast, steamed broccoli and a rice cake. (Before anyone tells me it's not enough, I'm ill at the moment so don't feel like eating :redface:)
Original post by Smoosh

That's my healthy breakfast :tongue:

I just came.

I had an apricot yoghurt... hardcore, eh? :sigh:
Reply 1254

tomato and basil

:^_^:
Reply 1255
Red Thai Meatballs, tesco £3 with some fried fung noodles and Weiss bier.
I'm shocked at how little people eat, no wonder I've been gaining weight in the last two months. I increased what I was eating because people at home kept saying im too tiny, I shifted from size 8 to 10 and now I regret it. I'm going to go back to a low calorie diet.
By chance:

http://welshmaneating.blogspot.com/

I JUST started a blog to show what I eat, after being inspired by this woman.

http://theactorsdiet.wordpress.com/

An eating disorder requires work, this will hopefully work whilst also improving my photography!
Reply 1258
A bowl of Weetos, an apple and a glass of cranberry juice for breakfast.

Small donner kebab (:ahee:) with a tangerine and glass of apple juice for lunch.

For tea I'll probably have some Birdseye cod cakes with chips and mixed veg with an orange to finish.

I'm surprisingly healthy for a student.
I just had a full English breakfast. :eating:

Quick Reply

Latest